I LOVE THIS GAME!

• I just want to say how much I love this game! Its the most fun I have had in a multi-players since Halo 2. My favorite things to do now is play Chivalry, and watching British people play Chivalry on youtube. I honestly can’t wait for this indie game to come out with new content, especially more unlockable customization options. That is honestly the only gripe I have with Chivalry right now, is the lack of progression. Otherwise it would be perfect!

• I believe more customisation is still planned for at some point. :)

They had some basic options in the early Alpha, but it wasn’t working correctly or fleshed out enough at the point so it was disabled, to be worked in properly later.

Torn Banner have said that you can see the kind of thing that they’re planning for in Free-For-All mode, where people are wearing slightly different tunics and so on, (Randomly generated at the moment, but you’ll likely be able to pick exactly what, when they work it in).

They have just released quite a large content / bugfix patch though, litterally just days ago, so it may be a while until customisation stuff is done, as I believe they’re going to focus on fixing core bugs and issues that the community have raised next.

I’m sure they appreciate your feedback, and I hope you continue to enjoy the game! :)

• Im aware of thier recent patch, and all it entailed. Im just saying what I’m looking forward most, customization.

• @HorizontalSwings:

…and watching British people play Chivalry on youtube…

Because lord knows that only the damned British create good videos.

• _"Fooooorwaaaard!

Get to the throne room and kill the so called king!

AAAAAGAAAAAATHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Don´t you think this farm should be burning?

Strength is in numbers, stick together!

KIIIIIIILL THEM! KIIIIIIIILL THEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL"_

This game is fucking fun, so unbelievably fun I found pleasure in crushing MAA´s heads and decapitating people around. Once I get a new CPU and a better mouse, you´re all doomed!! What spices the game for me a lot is the variety of voice commands. Those are AWESOOOOME!!

C´mon! I always see half of the topic here that are very negative towards Tornbanner and the game.

Show some fucking love for Chivalry !!!

• @funthomass:

Show some fucking love for Chivalry !!!

<3

• Hear hear! Chivalry is the boooomb!

• @funthomass:

C´mon! I always see half of the topic here that are very negative towards Tornbanner and the game.

Forums are for feedback - which is usually around bug fixes.

I think the Steam Stats and sales speak for themselves that a lot of people love the game.

• @gregcau:

@funthomass:

Forums are for feedback - which is usually around bug fixes.

I think the Steam Stats and sales speak for themselves that a lot of people love the game.

True but it does help.

When you’re a dev and it’s your first game, coming on to see lots of “THIS GAME SUUUUUUCKS” or “ZOMG PATCH BROKE EVERYTHING, DO U DO ANYTHING RIGHT TORN BANNER?” after spending months of work, can be quite disheartening I imagine heh.

As valuable as constructive criticism is, positive feedback always helps too, especially when you’ve put your heart into something. As it’s their first commercial game as a studio, I’m sure it certainly helps for them to know what they’ve done right as well as wrong. :)

• Then there are people that critisize the fact that TornBanner devoted time to a content patch rather than bug fixing and general polish. Those people need to learn to have artistic view:

If you are creating something and other people enjoy it and you have tons of crazy awesome ideas popping left and right……the last thing you want to do is fixing the current state. I know I´m very much like that :-)

• This game is really good.

It could of been worse, but I trust the devs are fixing bugs and stuff ;)

• The people complaining about the content and wanted fixes do not realize that some people actually can play it in a stable way and actually rather have more content than every single minor thing fixed.

Very happy with the added content since it added some longevity to the game (why fix it if everybody left because they get bored of the game before it gets fixed?).

Also the main reason why I love the game (and bought it):

**“FOR AGATHAAAAAAHHH!!!”
    {sound of arrow buzzing by}
    “BLRGHGHGHGHGBLBL” (should resemble gargling sounds)
    {grabbing his neck and drops dead} *

*Yes I am a psychopath :D

• The game is great and the in game community, which is rare. Most pc games have bugs on release. Diablo 2 was unplayable online for a about a week in its first 3 weeks. It seems like most everyone likes what the developers are doing but lack patience for patches. Which is true for all games.( the patience part is true for all games, but developers are really turning out content users want which is not true for all games)

• 450+ hours in this game tells of my love or obsession. Best straightforward melee/pvp game. Hopefully more will come.

• LOVE IT TO !! :D

• I’m not even slightly exaggerating when I say this is my favourite game of all time. I’m 30, so have played pc & console games for over 20 years. I also loved AOC for the same reasons as Chivalry.

How can this game be so perfect in terms of theme, content, execution, comedy, skill etc.?

• Customization for thiis game will be practically endless when mod tools are released. Fucking genious move of TBS. I hope they have plans on using the community content that works in Chivalry over the years and add it all together for Chivalry 2.

• Tbh I’d hope they’ll just fix and continue adding content for this one (as well as proper mod support), rather than just doing a “Chivalry 2”.

Although continuing to do what they’re good at is one option, as a brand new studio, I’d rather wish them well in gaining experience in other areas and themes, let their creativeness run amock and see what else they can come up with.

• @BobT36:

I believe more customisation is still planned for at some point. :) )

Yes you were right Bob !

And now we are getting Ninja’s

• @gregcau:

@BobT36:

I believe more customisation is still planned for at some point. :) )

Yes you were right Bob !

And now we are getting Ninja’s

Wow. 8 months? Really? lol.