Mouse sensitivity

• My mouse flips out from time to time, has something to do with a parry or block. I instantly get insane sensitivity for a moment or two. It isnt on the fly adjustment via the mouse, as it goes away after an attack or a second block.

Its got to look funny to people Im fighting, when I suddenly spazz out…but ts making me crazy.

Anyone get these momentary increases?

• happening constantly, to no one else? Its after a parry or block.

• @Warhawk66:

happening constantly, to no one else? Its after a parry or block.

Attacking, parrying, and blocking reduces your mouse sensitivity a lot to prevent roflcopter vanguards… perhaps you’re just experiencing the jump back to your normal sensitivity assuming that you have it set pretty high?

• @ReMixx:

@Warhawk66:

happening constantly, to no one else? Its after a parry or block.

Attacking, parrying, and blocking reduces your mouse sensitivity a lot to prevent roflcopter vanguards… perhaps you’re just experiencing the jump back to your normal sensitivity assuming that you have it set pretty high?

No I leave it pretty middle of the road. I think the opposite is happening to me, that during attack and parry, sometimes, its maxing out for whatever reason. I spin like a top.

It is not my naga’s on the fly adjustment because I have that off. Its F’n annoying. I think I have it on video somewhere.

• This happens to me too, i’m not sure if it’s a game bug or user error… but i know what you mean. Sometimes when in a battle i am ready to parry and it should have my normal sentitivity… but all of a sudden it FEELs like my sensitivity jumps up to maximum or something and i just basically turn 180 or something, completely miss my parry and get killed. It may be as remixx said that i am experiencing the jump back to normal. But this happens somewhat frequently. And if i can normally play and recover from attacks, etc I play all the time, if this is SUPPOSED to happen, i would be used to it by now and compensate… ubt it’s totally random… I only sometimes spaz out… i don’t really know. It could just be us dude… or it could be some bug yet to be uncovered… who knows. All i know is that it happens maybe once every couple games and sometimes it happens multiple times in the same round/game. Totally weird… i’m actually getting a new mouse today… mine i’ve had for about 8 years now and it may be almost time to retire it. I love the damn thing and it still works flawlessly, so i don’t think it’s my mouse. Logitech g5 if anyone interested… only 2600 dpi but works like a champ!

• @clayton-bigsby:

Logitech g5 if anyone interested… only 2600 dpi but works like a champ!

I remember back in 2004 when my 1000 dpi laser Logitech MX 1000 was space age…

It is possible as you said that it might be an undiscovered bug. Is it tied to any particular attack?

• Mine happens with everything parry/block related.

Mine also flips out when i am using a 1 hander and a shield. I cant strafe run without twitching all over the place.

In this clip I strafe run with 2 hander fine. With the small mace and shield its weird, and then gets jerky. Im not making my guy spazz like you see, Im doing it smooth as i was with the 2 hander.

[youtubehd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ7z6wO7VOc&feature=youtu.be[/youtubehd]

• @Warhawk66:

Mine happens with everything parry/block related.

Mine also flips out when i am using a 1 hander and a shield. I cant strafe run without twitching all over the place.

In this clip I strafe run with 2 hander fine. With the small mace and shield its weird, and then gets jerky. Im not making my guy spazz like you see, Im doing it smooth as i was with the 2 hander.

[youtubehd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ7z6wO7VOc&feature=youtu.be[/youtubehd]

Huh. Does it happen in first person too?

• @ReMixx:

@Warhawk66:

Mine happens with everything parry/block related.

Huh. Does it happen in first person too?

I will try to repeat it in 1st person and get back to this post.

Edit: for what it is worth I have reinstalled mouse drivers, tested mouse with other games, etc etc. It is only in Chiv and only with 1 hander and shield. oddest thing in a game I have ever experienced lol

• Yes seems to still happen in first person, very jittery and almost cant play/control

• @Warhawk66:

Yes seems to still happen in first person, very jittery and almost cant play/control

Wait, you said you use a Naga? Razer Naga? Do you use the Synapse software? …

• No Synapse I use the old school configurator for that and my keyboard

• @Warhawk66:

No Synapse I use the old school configurator for that and my keyboard

Do you still have issues if you disable that software or uninstall it and just use the drivers?

• It does, although maybe I havent fully removed the programs. Its killing all my fun.

• @Warhawk66:

It does, although maybe I havent fully removed the programs. Its killing all my fun.

Might be worth trying to fully uninstall all of it. :?

• Still happens, and only with secondary weapons, with or without shield. I have reinstalled the game multiple times recently, still persists. The smaller the weapon, the more jerky my controls become.