Alternate stab attack

• Should be holding your weapon up and ready without committing to a thrust, to keep an opponent at bay. If they move into it they take some damage but importantly they stay at weapon length and this action can be combo’d from.

• So you want to be able to walk around holding a charged-up attack that you can release whenever you want, War Of The Roses style? How about no, you crazy dutch bastard!

• Oi, stop spamming. You already made a thread about this.

We already said its not a good idea.

• @Oy:

So you want to be able to walk around holding a charged-up attack that you can release whenever you want, War Of The Roses style? How about no, you crazy dutch bastard!

No not a charged up attack at all. Just at the ready. Have you ever fenced?

• @lemonater47:

Oi, stop spamming. You already made a thread about this.

This is the first time I’ve started a thread a thread for alternate stab attack.

“We said it was a bad idea”, as if you’re the panel of experts and speak for everyone.

• @Warhawk66:

@Oy:

So you want to be able to walk around holding a charged-up attack that you can release whenever you want, War Of The Roses style? How about no, you crazy dutch bastard!

No not a charged up attack at all. Just at the ready. Have you ever fenced?

No not a charged up attack at all. Just at the ready.

At the ready i.e. charged up, or able to be performed quicker. No.

Have you ever fenced?

Sorry, I’m interested in women.

• @Warhawk66:

@lemonater47:

This is the first time I’ve started a thread a thread for alternate stab attack.

“We said it was a bad idea”, as if you’re the panel of experts and speak for everyone.

Oh really, well what’s this then. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10393

• @lemonater47:

@Warhawk66:

@lemonater47:

Oh really, well what’s this then. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10393

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SH**************TTTTT!!! BURN BRO BURRRRNNNN!!!

I was laughing at how the OP got called out, then when you double called him out this bad I laughed my ass off!

• @Steel:

I was laughing at how the OP got called out, then when you double called him out this bad I laughed my ass off!

Not my fault that it told me invalid operation but posted anyway. Internet things dont burn. A burn would be like if my motorcycle got stolen.

• @Warhawk66:

@Steel:

Not my fault that it told me invalid operation but posted anyway. Internet things dont burn. A burn would be like if my motorcycle got stolen.

You still lied. Read you above posts in reply to me. You lied.

Why didn’t you just say it wasn’t your fault before. See where lying gets you?

YOU GOT BUUUUURRRNND.