More Dismemberment Possibilities.

• Wasn’t sure if this should be in the “Suggestions” section or not, sorry in advance if it should be.

To the point: Basically, if TBS plans on doing anything more with this I think it would be great to be able to cut someone in half (across the waist), cut off the leg at the hip, and cut off the arm at the elbow.

This thread is more just to get a feel of how many people agree with those options, or to get other ideas.

So post any other dismemberment ideas you may have, if any. And post what you would want the most if you only got to choose ONE new one. Personally I’d choose cutting in half across the waist.

• Should have been in the suggestion part. Remixx will move it for you probably, haven’t seen any other mods move threads to suggestions.

I always wanted the arms to be ragdoll when they were chopped at the shoulder, rather then a stiff arm.

• @lemonater47:

Should have been in the suggestion part. Remixx will move it for you probably, haven’t seen any other mods move threads to suggestions.

You should see the mod logs. We’re all pretty active actually, including a couple of the devs when they get the time. Just you don’t always see it, hehe. ;) How it should be though, if everyone’s happy with stuff then all’s good! :)

Anyways yes this is a suggestions thread. Some people do ask for more gore. As long as it’s kept fun and doesn’t get into the ridiculous stage, I’m fine with mor variety.

Apprently there’s detail INSIDE the character’s torsos, who knows one day we may even get to split someone open right down the middle.

*cringes a tad. I’m worried I might be a closet psychopath, all the gore and the things you can do to someone in this game is morally horrible…but absolutely fantastic. :D :X

• @BobT36:

You should see the mod logs.

There isn’t a way for us commoners to actually see the logs, is there? I’d like to be nosey and peek in on what’s going on in Mod Land. ;)

• Sorry I didn’t mean that litterally.

Mod logs are top secret…. 8-)

I apparently had 16 actions yesterday at least, and I didn’t come on while late hehe.

• Yes on dismemberment at elbow. It is very stupid to see a horizontal swing make the vertical cut at the shoulder to cut off the whole arm.

• If there’sa way to implement an infinite amount of severing/cut spots my life is complete