FIX THE DAMN HELMETS.

• I spent a while getting those helmets and now they’re just gone. I checked the update history for Chivalry on steam and this recent one was the first. Are we going the have to wait another four fucking months to get the helmets back?

• @PeregrinTook:

I spent a while getting those helmets and now they’re just gone. I checked the update history for Chivalry on steam and this recent one was the first. Are we going the have to wait another four fucking months to get the helmets back?

Only one or two months depending on how many catnaps Sir Loin takes each day.

They will be back with the next patch, fret not.

• @PeregrinTook:

I spent a while getting those helmets and now they’re just gone. I checked the update history for Chivalry on steam and this recent one was the first. Are we going the have to wait another four fucking months to get the helmets back?

Don’t trust the update history on Steam. Chivalry’s undergone three patches over its four month lifespan - CU1 was just the first update that added new content, which is what got it so much press. On top of that, the next patch will definitely not take as long as CU1 did, because it won’t be a content patch.

Actually thanks for reminding me we need to start getting our update notes on Steam, most players won’t be checking the forums every patch.