Archers auto-changing weapons

• That’s so annoying, it’s impossible to play as Archer in Duel mode, since every round my weapons are changed automactly.

The first time it happened to me was in TeamObejective in Citadel. I received that autobalance message, but not only my team was changed, my weapons changed as well… And it happens everytime I play Duel mode… Any ideas of how can I fix this?

• Autobalance is changing/randomizing your weapon loadout? That was fixed in the content update… :?

Or do you mean that it just switches from your primary to secondary weapon? (Please say that one)

• Same for me.
    Weapons switch after round to default bow n dagger.

• I haven’t had this problem. I typically duel with shortbow (bodkin) or javelin and short sword, and my layout never gets reset. Probably about 150 duels played as archer.

• There’s a known bug right now with switching from one team to spectate to the other team that can cause you to spawn as an archer with default loadout regardless of class - this is more prevalent in duel mode because it switches your team around a lot, and tends not to happen at all to some people because they don’t spectate while waiting for a new duel.

• That explains it perfectly then, I never spectate other duels while I wait.

• @ReMixx:

Autobalance is changing/randomizing your weapon loadout? That was fixed in the content update… :?

Actually, it never happened to me before the update, when there were no duels, no citadel, and the game was almost perfect… Good old times…

• @SlyGoat:

There’s a known bug right now with switching from one team to spectate to the other team that can cause you to spawn as an archer with default loadout regardless of class - this is more prevalent in duel mode because it switches your team around a lot, and tends not to happen at all to some people because they don’t spectate while waiting for a new duel.

It seems to be different with me, since it happens during the same fight.
    I choose my xboa and crudge, but in the first round I spawn as longbow and dagger. I die and change quickly before second round starts.
    In second round I get all happy because I spawn with the weapons I actually picked and won the round.
    But in the 3rd and final round, I’m back again to longbow and dagger and lose the fight…

I simply gave up playing this game after this episode, such a bug is very frustating…