Lots of new weapon ideas

• one thing before i tell you the weapons got this all of the wiki so its all real weapons k so here are the weapons: war scythe swordstaff man catcher glaive guisarme partasian spetum spara voulge thats all for pole arms now the ranged ranged here it is: repeating crossbow lian nu also some early fire power arquebus musket culverin thats all for ranged next is blunt and clevaing weapons: blugeon and horsemans pick thats all for blunt and cleaving next up is sharp: scimatar spatha rapier thats all for sharp now daggers : machete mercygiver ear dagger sttilto rondel ponaraid katara thats all for daggers those are all my ideas witch i got of wiki

• Please, DevGods, don’t add firarms.

Kthxbye.

• it’s called chivalry Medieval Warfare. and would it kill you to use some commas

• I Strongly agree with putting the repeating crossbow in the game, i have always thought that the Chu-ku Nu (i think that is how it is spelled) was pretty dam cool.

It would probably be much less accurate and do a lot less damage per bolt than the other crossbows and have a long reload time (since your loading multiple bolts at once) but it would still be pretty cool.

• I said this in the old forums, and Ill say it again: firearms are a big deal breaker for me. In fact, historians consider the “Age of chivalry” ended when a basic cannon was first used in a major battle (cant remember wich one though, I think it involved some englishmen taking a walk around the french countryside, where they proceeded to pillage and burn every village they came across. This didnt make the french happy.)

• @Wingy:

I said this in the old forums, and Ill say it again: firearms are a big deal breaker for me. In fact, historians consider the “Age of chivalry” ended when a basic cannon was first used in a major battle (cant remember wich one though, I think it involved some englishmen taking a walk around the french countryside, where they proceeded to pillage and burn every village they came across. This didnt make the french happy.)

i’ll look it up in my brothers “Battles of the Medieval World: 1000-1500 AD” Book

• It may sound a bit narrow-minded, but I would prefer the Chu-Ko-Nu not being implemented, because although it is something new, it pretty much is something close to a shortbow with reloading with the appearance of a crossbow, which can be quite confusing. Also, (and that is where the narrow-minded thing appear), I would prefer if there were strictly European weapons (weapons that got used in Europe, wherever they come from) so as to preserve the visual theme.

• the repeating crossbow would probably be OP. and even if they lessen the damage it’s not going to be particularly fun or efficient to use, at least not for me. if they were to make it short ranged, it would be very annoying for people who are trying to take them out (especially non-shield users) since the crossbowmen can’t go sharpshooting. i don’t know, just can’t see it working :/

• Pretty sure it’s a troll, partly because he has 2 posts, partly because of his name, but mostly because of the ‘got this all of the wiki so its all real weapons k’ comment

• @Iron-Sentinel:

I Strongly agree with putting the repeating crossbow in the game, i have always thought that the Chu-ku Nu (i think that is how it is spelled) was pretty dam cool.

It would probably be much less accurate and do a lot less damage per bolt than the other crossbows and have a long reload time (since your loading multiple bolts at once) but it would still be pretty cool.

Just saw a thing on them, they were apparently extremely low powered because they were made to go up against lightly armoured horse archers, they look kind of rickety and wobbly, and the tips were poisoned, so in an age with metal armour it wouldn’t work so well. I doubt it would even get through mail.