Buff team damage?

• This is double edged sword, but would more damage on team hits make players be more careful anf tactical? I know I would be, cause I wouldnt want to be kicked from games due teamkills. I can see this can be bad idea too, but I think it would reduce headless swinging in LONG run around your team.

Sorry if this has been suggested.

• Instead of buffing team damage, I think reflective team damage is better. So if you hit an ally for 35 damage you also receive 35 damage.

• @Dr:

Instead of buffing team damage, I think reflective team damage is better. So if you hit an ally for 35 damage you also receive 35 damage.

This is a better idea and i would be down for something like reflective damage. Just because teammates do MORE damage to you doesn’t mean they are going to be any more careful with their swings lmao. That just means you will take more team damage, that’s all that will amount to hahaha. Reflective’s the way to go.

However, if you want to test your theory, you can adjust the amount of team damage if you have your own server ;). Bluefangs are quite cheap at 24$/mo for a 32 man, and $18/mo for a 24. Not bad

• well reflecting team dmg to yourself (and leaving the passive teammate at 100%) sounds very damn good to me. that would really teach noobs not to randomly hit peeps, specially in lts.

i highly support this ++100000000000

edit: again i wanna say that i support reflecting team dmg as admin feature. let the idiots abuse self-murder, i dont care.

• Reflective damage has been rules out for several reasons before.

I know it will make the game bad, it may seem like a good idea but you will realise you hit more teammates than you think.

Some servers do have 100% team damage. And people are more careful.

• Buffing team damage leads to more trolls exploiting the game. You shouldn’t need a damage buff to teach players to be more careful anyway…