Please Help New User?

• I sound like a total dumbie but I just got the game on steam downloaded it and it shows the little Torn banner symbol then another screen saying 32 bit 94D I think and unresponsive I wait and wait but Nothing happens could you Please Help me out sorry about the English?

• Hi SwadeAdidas,

Please attach your Launch.log and DxDiag.txt in a reply here.

Launch.log is found here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs

DxDiag.txt is generated by clicking the Windows Start Menu, typing dxdiag into the search field, selecting dxdiag.exe from the search results, and then clicking the Save All Information button in the dxdiag app.

• Heres Launch. Log

• Heres DXiag

• Quick Question I do not know what Kind of Gforce thing I should use sorry…

• Hi SwadeAdidas,

Unfortunately your computer doesn’t meet the minimum requirements to play the game.

From your DxDiag.txt:

Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU          900  @ 2.20GHz, ~2.2GHz

This is a single-core processor and Chivalry requires at least a dual-core processor for the threading libraries and CPU extensions. You will not be able to play the game on this computer without an upgrade :(

• Never mind about that last post, and one more thing was that the only problem?

• @SwadeAdidas:

Never mind about that last post, and one more thing was that the only problem?

CPU and the video card are both below minimum requirements.