Javelin Bugs

• I think this is called a hitbox issue? or was it hit detection issue? Sometimes a javelin stab aimed to the front damages a player that is to the side, not even in my field of view (killed some allies this way). Also, sometimes a stab doesn’t do damage to an enemy that is almost on the center of the screen and within range, but I have no idea on what circumstances (I’ve died a lot because of that).

Another bug happens when I throw a javelin on an enemy that is too close, sometimes it works and sometimes it simply clips through the enemy without doing damage. I don’t know how to replicate this bug; it is unpredictable (and when it happens I always die).

I only play with the normal javelin, I don’t know if this happens with the other throwing spears.

• @r_:

I think this is called a hitbox issue? or was it hit detection issue? Sometimes a javelin stab aimed to the front damages a player that is to the side, not even in my field of view (killed some allyes this way). Also, sometimes a stab doesn’t do damage to an enemy that is almost on the center of the screen and within range, but I have no idea on what circumstances (I’ve died a lot because of that).

Another bug happens when I throw a javelin on an enemy that is too close, sometimes it works and sometimes it simply clips through the enemy without doing damage. I don’t know how to replicate this bug; it is unpredictable (and when it happens I always die).

All that happens to me when i play (rarely) Javelins. In one hour of play i must have seen 4-5 javs clipping through the ennemy. For the stab im not actually sure you have to aim at the center of the screen :s , which is quite weird.