Any archer-free servers in Australia?

• I’m so fed up of being hit by a stray bolt, or javelin after surviving an epic 3v1, or just having fights interrupted by nearby archers. Is there currently any Classic servers in Australia that don’t allow Archers? I thought I read in the latest patch that tools were being added so that a server host can disallow some classes.

• :arch:

turns out most servers want archers.

• So much hate versus archers. The only archers I hate are kill stealers in FFA. Oh wait, I hate FFA too.

• Don’t stand still.

• <small>@lemonater47:</small><br><blockquote><throws javelin at OP></blockquote><spins 180° to block it with tower shield on his back><br /><br />I know I always cop a lot of hate when I say I don’t like archers, and I don’t intend to turn this into an anti-archer thread, I was just wondering if any servers didn’t allow archer classes.

• I can’t even find any in the US. :/
    So sick of getting instakilled and/or butterknifed to death because daggers are triple the speed of my broadsword.

• @Xanith:

I can’t even find any in the US. :/
    So sick of getting instakilled and/or butterknifed to death because daggers are triple the speed of my broadsword.

So get a shield, block, create distance and stab them after a feint. Works 80% of the time for me.

• Why not play on duel servers?

• Its really wierd as some people say hat archers suck shit while others say they are OP or annoying.

Archers are part of the game. If you don’t like dying play a different game.

• @lemonater47:

Its really wierd as some people say hat archers suck shit while others say they are OP or annoying.

Archers are part of the game. If you don’t like dying play a different game.

By all means, feel free to show me a game that is as fun as Chivalry without archers.

• Why are you people so defensive? It’s okay that you like archers, I don’t. You can’t change my opinion, and this wasn’t an archer hate thread. o_o
    @Dr:

Why not play on duel servers?

I do enjoy being archer free in duel, but it’d be great to play some large map gamemodes with just melee.