Prize for Unlocking all items in a class Idea

• When you Complete all the unlocks in a class the Idea is that you get an award .
    (I think that there are gona be the veteran helmets for getting all the primaries …but I am not sure )

My idea is that when you complete all the weapons you will have a choice between:
    -getting a special item
    -Customizing a weapon
    (-or add a weapon from another class to this class . )

In addition in the create a class menu , in the class you completed a button will appear and it will say Reset unlocks - reset class . Pressing that button will remove all your unlocks .
    OPTIONAL ADDITION: When you press the reset you will have the weapon you customized customized or you will have unlocked the special item .
    OPTIONAL 2 : When you unlock in every class its special item you will unlock an extra Class [[i]OK it is optional don’t eat me ]

• I’d rather be able to wear another veteran helmet on top of my veteran helmet. Or like wear helmets as gloves.

Point is, thematically the reward should be a new helmet. Not a weapon, and ESPECIALLY not a weapon from another class.

Damnit I typed helmet too many times and drooled on my keyboard.

• @Josephkhland:

When you Complete all the unlocks in a class the Idea is that you get an award .
    (I think that there are gona be the veteran helmets for getting all the primaries …but I am not sure )

My idea is that when you complete all the weapons you will have a choice between:
    -getting a special item
    -Customizing a weapon
    (-or add a weapon from another class to this class . )

In addition in the create a class menu , in the class you completed a button will appear and it will say Reset unlocks - reset class . Pressing that button will remove all your unlocks .
    OPTIONAL ADDITION: When you press the reset you will have the weapon you customized customized or you will have unlocked the special item .
    OPTIONAL 2 : When you unlock in every class its special item you will unlock an extra Class [[i]OK it is optional don’t eat me ]

I actually dig this idea of custom weapon designs. My friend plays Dota2 and they have like a billion of different custom things for the heroes and it´s awesome.
    If you google pictures of “sword” you´ll find TOOOONS of different markings, ornamentation and even sapphires.

I suggest two different approaches:

1. 3 weapons of each class could get 3 custom designs

or

1. 1 weapon of each class could get at least 5 custom designs

Unlocking custom designs
    You would unlock these by simply racking up kills with weapons:

Get 250 kills
    Get 500 kills
    Get 1000 kills
    Get 2000 kills

etc.

Please, please, please support this idea. The graphical designers of Chivalry are extremely skillful and talented. The new map Citadel serves as a proof! :-)

• @DemonicChocobo:

I’d rather be able to wear another veteran helmet on top of my veteran helmet. Or like wear helmets as gloves.

Point is, thematically the reward should be a new helmet. Not a weapon, and ESPECIALLY not a weapon from another class.

Damnit I typed helmet too many times and drooled on my keyboard.

MORE HATS, MORE HATS!