Xbox 360 controller instead of mouse and keyboard?

• Hi, can I use an xbox 360 controller instead of a mouse and keyboard to play this game? thanks :D

• The game is designed to be played with mouse+keyboard, and I doubt it has/will have support for other controllers.

But I would be happy if the mouse+keyboard controls were fine and not a mess. I can’t find keys to bind actions. Also there is no point on using alternative attacks, so they are totally useless and I don’t even bind them to accesible keys. Also it would be good an alert message when you bind the same key to two different actions… little details that should be fixed.

Anyway I barely play this game, but I expect that with succesive patches it will be better and push me to play more.

• Developer

The game does include default Xbox 360 Controller binds, yes. Many, but not all of the menus are controller-navigable, though we plan to improve that.

• Xbox 3660?

Is that the Xbox in 100 years time?

• hahha typo for the 3360 ;)
    and thanks for the input everyone, I shall try it out with an xbox controller now :D

• @cupricpower:

hahha typo for the 3360 ;)
    and thanks for the input everyone, I shall try it out with an xbox controller now :D

There’s a minor bug with reloading crossbows with the controller. You just have to do a minor edit to the .ini file to resolve it. (swap the order of reload and feint so that you don’t always immediately feint out of reload)