80K GOAL REACHED !

• WE reached. That means we will have duel mode! Let’s celebrate :D :D :D
    Congratz to the devs.

NOw let’S try to reach the 90K goal in the next 12 hours. It’s damn possible considering the funding speed in the last 10 hours.

I want my emblem customization!

• I want to know the specifics of duel mode, and how it’s different than just a 1v1 in the arena map. :?

• @FreakingCreepy:

I want to know the specifics of duel mode, and how it’s different than just a 1v1 in the arena map. :?

Same here. My thread about the duel mode is still empty :k4:

• The developers will certainly provide specific details on this as soon as they can! ;) Very exciting stuff.

90k would be very nice, alot of unique-ness! 8-)

• the way things are going…… maybe we can reach 500.000 within half a day, who knows

• I’m hoping it’s some kind of duel-tournament style map. A map with multiple small arenas where every player on the server duels every other player on the server once and then the top two scorers duel to determine the winner. Or perhaps a competitive training mode similar to TF2’s MGE mod.

• Emblems customisation is a must have IMO, best add that could be done to a multiplayer game like Chivalry for the little amount of time invested in comparison to others more advanced features.
    They really must implement it, 90K OR NOT on kickstarter ! Maybe not at the time release, but not long after. Really important feature. :(

• @SlyGoat:

I’m hoping it’s some kind of duel-tournament style map. A map with multiple small arenas where every player on the server duels every other player on the server once and then the top two scorers duel to determine the winner. Or perhaps a competitive training mode similar to TF2’s MGE mod.

I really hope it’'s the first choice. It sounds way more epic than the clumsy warband duel mode. If they implement it, they must do it in an epic manner. Not just press ‘‘f’’ to duel in a random setting.