Speedhacker Bluntosaurusrex

• I read the Steam Mod Group topic and there’s no mention of exactly where to post hacker reports, so I’ll just put this here.

I really hope you mods have the power to get his steam account banned. He already has one or more VAC bans on record.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqMqnOSgFaI
    His steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fetuz

• Posting a video will never get anyone banned, you need to get a mod into your game so they can assess themselves. Videos are too easily faked and who says that steam profile goes with the video…

• Not even that - these mods don’t have the power to Steam ban anyone…. hahaha. They only mod these forums and kick/ban on official servers in Chivalry. They can’t even edit the server config files…

All reporting here does is get them watched - then if personally found guilty by the mods in real time, they’ll ban them from the Official Chivalry servers. You know, the handful there are.

• @gregcau:

Posting a video will never get anyone banned, you need to get a mod into your game so they can assess themselves. Videos are too easily faked and who says that steam profile goes with the video…

From the Steam Mod Group thread: “If you can’t get one of us online, please take a video recording of them in action and get their steam userid.”

@JHoersten2:

Not even that - these mods don’t have the power to Steam ban anyone…. hahaha. They only mod these forums and kick/ban on official servers in Chivalry. They can’t even edit the server config files…

All reporting here does is get them watched - then if personally found guilty by the mods in real time, they’ll ban them from the Official Chivalry servers. You know, the handful there are.

I’m pretty sure they ban based on video evidence. The clips are varied and comprehensive, no further investigation is needed.

• @TobiwanK3nobi:

I’m pretty sure they ban based on video evidence. The clips are varied and comprehensive, no further investigation is needed.

So if I take that video and edit it to show your name hacking & listed on the steam ID, they should ban you too?

• @JHoersten2:

@TobiwanK3nobi:

So if I take that video and edit it to show your name hacking & listed on the steam ID, they should ban you too?

I post a hacker evidence video, as per mod instructions, and you turn it into some kind of discussion on the validity of videos as evidence. Don’t you have anything better to do? If you think videos shouldn’t be counted as evidence, talk to the mods, not me. But hey, wish us luck policing a community with thousands of players in-game at any one time with just 8 mods who have other duties to attend to.

• @TobiwanK3nobi:

I post a hacker evidence video, as per mod instructions, and you turn it into some kind of discussion on the validity of videos as evidence. Don’t you have anything better to do? If you think videos shouldn’t be counted as evidence, talk to the mods, not me. But hey, wish us luck policing a community with thousands of players in-game at any one time with just 8 mods who have other duties to attend to.

Yes he is a troll but the mods have said they don’t ban just from video evidence.

• Good morrow all
    I too was in there it was something to see at best. I was on the masons side fought against him more than I would like to admit !!! Speed hackin needs to be dealt with across the board
    To the GODS OF TORN BANNER NEW UP DATE IS. TRULY AMAZING !!!

Keltic

• @gregcau:

Posting a video will never get anyone banned, you need to get a mod into your game so they can assess themselves. Videos are too easily faked and who says that steam profile goes with the video…

…. they will look into him duh? they can go look at what hes doing right now or the next time he plays, geeze some people

• I’ve seen several people like that in this video. Usually people with 40+rank. It was good you made the video and yes it cannot be considered enough evidence as some pointed out but, it will make it easier to do a kickvote against this guy thanks to the video, so thank you OP.

PS: When will speedhacking get addressed? next patch?

• @BGrey:

Yes he is a troll but the mods have said they don’t ban just from video evidence.

Silly thing is they don’t even really ban. Its just preventing cheaters playing on few servers. How many players you know really got banned?!?

Security in this game is close to non existant. It’s a joke.

• yea hes actually just combo feinting not hacking at all

• THe hell, this guy is clearly not hacking all his animations and movements are perfectly normal except the LAG SPIKES he suffers. He also uses combofeinting which allows him to perform the same attack over and over.

Good legit players can strike twice the speed he does with legit acceleration, positioning and angling.

• @BGrey:

I speak facts, but yet I’m a troll. wow-

Just because you guys don’t understand how things work, doesn’t make it trolling. It just means you’re misinformed and I had to blatantly point it out to you. Please catch up with the times.

It seems these days whenever someone feels ‘dumb’, they point at ‘trolling’ as an excuse. No child left behind, I suppose, everyone’s smart/special/unique/great.

• @kywild:

THe hell, this guy is clearly not hacking all his animations and movements are perfectly normal except the LAG SPIKES he suffers. He also uses combofeinting which allows him to perform the same attack over and over.

Good legit players can strike twice the speed he does with legit acceleration, positioning and angling.

Hah. No, he’s speed hacking. Yes he may be feinting, but go to 1:30 and notice how fast he runs back to the fight. Knights don’t move that fast. He’s probably got it set to 125%-130% speed, subtle but enough to make a knight run faster than an archer.

@JHoersten2:

@BGrey:

I speak facts, but yet I’m a troll. wow-

Just because you guys don’t understand how things work, doesn’t make it trolling. It just means you’re misinformed and I had to blatantly point it out to you. Please catch up with the times.

It seems these days whenever someone feels ‘dumb’, they point at ‘trolling’ as an excuse. No child left behind, I suppose, everyone’s smart/special/unique/great.

Or because you say these so called “facts” in an intentionally offensive way almost every time you post. Yeah, probably that.

• @Slight:

Or because you say these so called “facts” in an intentionally offensive way almost every time you post. Yeah, probably that.

Almost every time huh? By all means, have a look:

viewforum.php?f=72

Some might even say I’ve provided more good to members than you have. Please, tell me more about my mostly offensive posts. Thanks.

• @TobiwanK3nobi:

I read the Steam Mod Group topic and there’s no mention of exactly where to post hacker reports, so I’ll just put this here.

I really hope you mods have the power to get his steam account banned. He already has one or more VAC bans on record.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqMqnOSgFaI
    His steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fetuz

DAT backpedal…honestly if you’re above rank 10 and don’t notice that odd speed when he backs up… :?
    And yeah just ignore JH, been shadowing the forum a while and he’s a textbook case of arse.

• The guy was not combo feinting… he had trouble landing slash hits on stationary players; I doubt he even knows what the feint key is. Besides, combo feinting doesn’t deliver the next attack any faster than a combo. That was an old exploit fixed in the first patch with feint delays.

He was clearly moving at abnormal speeds. He was moving at run speed with his tower shield up. His windups and recoveries were accelerated, allowing him to launch repeated attacks faster than normal combo speeds, as evinced at 1:45 in the video, where he attacks three times from the same slash side as fast a dagger can combo.

Do the math:
    Sword of War(2h) attack times -
    slash windup - .5
    slash release - .6
    slash recovery - .7
    1.8 seconds per slash. Multiplied by three is 5.4 seconds for 3 attacks. Yet at 1:45-1:48 he launches 3 right side slashes in less than 3 seconds. That’s about double attack speed.

The most obvious thing of all is the run from spawn starting at 1:28. He was moving faster than MAA sprint for an extended time.

The deniers need to spend less time on the forums and more in-game, methinks.

• Kywild, is it really necessary for you to defend an obvious hacker both here and on the youtube video itself? Are you guys best bros?

The only way it could be more obvious he is hacking is if he was firing out javelins 10 at a time. He was insta-chaining 3 right side slashes in a row. The only thing even close to this is the bug where a shield user can speed up their recovery by raising their shield after being blocked or parried, but that only affects 1 handers. This guy chained 3 slashes from the same side with a 2 hander. That’s completely ignoring his backpedal which is about 50% faster than most classes sprint, and at 1:27 he’s running at probably 200% runspeed.

• Yikes, that’s definitely some turbo goin on. Worst I’ve experienced was a team wide mystery damage that sounded like you were bein hit with an arrow every 3 seconds. Wouldn’t kill you but would keep you at no health. I regret not having my recorder up.