Game refuses to start.

• Started up my PC today, logged into steam and attempting to play some Chivalry.

When I hit start on the steam page, the game’s logo pops up (along with saying I’m now in game.) But after a few seconds of attempting to load, it tells me UDK.exe has stopped working. I’ve verified game cache, ran steam as admin, and everything else, still refuses to start.

Here is my dxdiag and the log from the gamefiles.

• Nothing out of the ordinary besides slightly old video drivers. Do you happen to have Comcast Constant Guard running? That has been the party pooper lately.

• No, I do not have comcast as my ISP. Nor do I have any Antivirus programs outside of MSE, and I have already set an exception for everything I play on steam.

• Oh I misread, it’s a game crash. Please attach the latest crash .dmp file (located in the same place as the Launch.log) in a reply here.

• The only .dmp file I could find in that folder was the one I’m going to attach, it says nothing about a crash, though.

• @Sp00kZ:

The only .dmp file I could find in that folder was the one I’m going to attach, it says nothing about a crash, though.

That .dmp file is from 2012… If it says that UDK.exe has stopped working (versus responding), there will be a new crash .dmp file made. You sure it was a stopped “working” and not a stopped “responding”?

What happens if you run the UDK.exe directly instead of from Steam?