Open Question to Wingy

• @SlyGoat:

wingy is a theoretical math professor man

What is the answer to life?

• The answer to life is death. The point of life is to learn the answer. The answer is meaningless without knowing the question. The question is life. The whole thing is a wheel, the wheel of god’s badass motorcycle that he has in his garage that he said I could buy off him since he only bought it because he was in his college phase and he thought it would be cool, but when he saw how expensive an M license is, coupled with the ridiculous insurance rates that choppers typically call for, he put away to maybe be able to ride later on in life after he lands a good job and saves up some money, which ultimately didn’t work out since he outgrew his young and dangerous phase by twenty years, so I don’t get why he won’t sell me the damn bike I’ve been calling him and leaving messages for weeks and he just doesn’t respond to anything, I’m thinking of just going over there and confronting him like “Hey bro, what’s up? You too all-mighty and all-powerful to return a goddamn phonecall man? You gonna sell me the bike or what? Make up your mind or I’m just gonna get something off kijiji or some shit. By the way, your fish sticks suck.”

^I hope this is satisfactory. And to answer your question, I don’t know what the fuck I’m talking about either. I just type and stuff like this flows out. :|

• @Oy:

The answer to life is death. The point of life is to learn the answer.

Well, I guess you just made life pointless for everyone reading this.

• What if the answer was wrong and life meant to transcend everyone else?

But the parasite says NOOOOO!

• Interesting question, my friend, and its answer is not a simple one. Everyone will get to their own conclusions, but to reach them, you will have to dig deep. Deeper.

Dig.

Deeper.

• @Wingy:

Interesting question, my friend, and its answer is not a simple one. Everyone will get to their own conclusions, but to reach them, you will have to dig deep. Deeper.

Dig.

Deeper.

if the answer was a severe nose-bleed you might be on to something. :P
    to OP: as people smarter than me have pointed out numerous times, the problem of answering what the meaning of life is lies within the question. be more specific, the perception of life that a fungus and a math professor have is quite distinct for example, so it’s no surprise that finding an answer that satisfies both parties is difficult. :P

• @Wingy:

Interesting question, my friend, and its answer is not a simple one. Everyone will get to their own conclusions, but to reach them, you will have to dig deep. Deeper.

Dig.

Deeper.

She’s hot. Especially at the part with her finger up her nose.

• I thought this question was for Wingy. Why is everyone else answering the question?

note - READ THREAD TITLE

;)

• It’s a free country Kimiko, or do they do things differently on Death Island?

• I agree, lock it kimi!

• Wingy have you considered making a reddit AMA?

• I knew Wingy would agree!

• @SlyGoat:

Wingy have you considered making a reddit AMA?

Go for it, ask me anything 8-)

• @Wingy:

@SlyGoat:

What’s your favorite spreadsheet program? I hear you and SlyGoat are experts on the subject.

• Wingy, who really ARE you. Who is the Wingy deep down inside?

• @Kimiko:

Wingy, who really ARE you. Who is the Wingy deep down inside?

A proud african american woman.

• @ReMixx:

@Wingy:

@SlyGoat:

What’s your favorite spreadsheet program? I hear you and SlyGoat are experts on the subject.

I am only an expert in thread derailing, contributing unrelated content and off-topicness.

• @Kimiko:

Wingy, who really ARE you. Who is the Wingy deep down inside?

A proud african american woman.

Pretty much this. An overweight liberated feminist lesbian african american woman, in the body of an average white male. My struggle is against thin privilege and the patriarchy.

• It all makes since now!