Speedhacker video proof

• Video proof:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1sbdphETv0

Dueled this guy once, said I glitched and he turned on his speedhack.

His steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thekingofv
    His youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/manlytearsv

I don’t know what good it will do but spread this shit around anyway to show hacking will not go fucking unnoticed.

Also here’s a video of his apparent thoughts of the game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HgW3WHN … kw&index=8

If this is what he thinks of the game, he shouldn’t be playing it. He definately should not be ruining the experience for everyone else by hacking the game. I wish there was some way to get his entire freaking steam account banned.

Funny tho how he claims in his video that he is “skilled”. He was completely useless without his speedhack lol ^^

• i hate that guy.

• I’ve played this guy when he was under the alias “Manly Tears” he did about the EXACT same thing except in a TO game with a lot more people. He proceeded to tell everyone on the enemy team to stop glitching, and if we didn’t we would suffer “consequences.” Obviously hacking was those consequences… I even went out of my way to report him too. Nothing gets done… I don’t have a problem with trolling or even most things, but when players start using HACKS it gets pretty goddamn annoying and I think something should be done about it

• Not the first post made about this guy & cheating.

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10245

Oh, and he has a gread thread on these forums here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10070

• Its really annoying for sure.

I’m just afraid of people starting to use speedhack in competitive games as well, not as much as this guy but, more subtle yet still with an advantage.

• @kywild:

Its really annoying for sure.

I’m just afraid of people starting to use speedhack in competitive games as well, not as much as this guy but, more subtle yet still with an advantage.

Starting to think half the players in the online gaming world are Cyclists & Baseball players in their day jobs.

• He claims he doesn’t like the game, yet carries on playing it and ruining it for others. If only there was a profile based system and we could just outright ban that profile permanently from every single server…

• @Martin:

He claims he doesn’t like the game, yet carries on playing it and ruining it for others. If only there was a profile based system and we could just outright ban that profile permanently from every single server…

It would be awesome ^^ I just wish anyone could do a getinfo on the servers to get the players ID on video.

• Are parts of your video sped up? Because I swear I can’t sprint as fast as you do as a knight. :?

Like at 25 seconds when you run to the middle, it seems noticeably quicker than my knight sprint speed. Could be an illusion or something I dunno.

But yeah that guy deserves a steam account permaban.

• @AngryDave:

Are parts of your video sped up? Because I swear I can’t sprint as fast as you do as a knight. :?

Like at 25 seconds when you run to the middle, it seems noticeably quicker than my knight sprint speed. Could be an illusion or something I dunno.

His FOV is most likely not the same as yours so the speed seems kinda off.

Hope this guy gets his account banned from Steam, would be great to see him lose all his games.

• @AngryDave:

Are parts of your video sped up? Because I swear I can’t sprint as fast as you do as a knight. :?

Like the guy above me said, yeah I use 120 fov which gives the illusion of running a bit faster.

• He’s a long time troll who frequents /v/ on 4chan. Just ignore him. He’ll keep coming back no matter what you do. Last, I heard, they range-banned him on /v/, and yet he still spams his shitty youtube channel every few days.

• This is what happens when you’re a professional chivalry player? disgusting, success really does breed

JEALOUSY

• @Manlytears:

This is what happens when you’re a professional chivalry player? disgusting, success really does breed

JEALOUSY

No, this is a product of skilled players looking down on a bad and discussing how noob he is. You know, classic internet fare. All it’s missing is the classic: L2P bro.

• @JHoersten2:

@Manlytears:

This is what happens when you’re a professional chivalry player? disgusting, success really does breed

JEALOUSY

No, this is a product of skilled players looking down on a bad and discussing how noob he is. You know, classic internet fare. All it’s missing is the classic: L2P bro.

That’s actually him heh, well let’s just say he ain’t here no more.

King of /V/, /sigh… Another one of those silly fools trying to convince themselves they have something by hiding behind a false “troll” persona. Would have thought he’d have grown out of it by now.

• Speed cheat?!?! Say it ain’t so!!! I was sure dev’s/moderator said there were added controls in the game/patch to make it harder to speed cheat. How can it be?!?!?! Ya ya I know, just BS thrown to the naive and n00bs who fester on these forums. You think speed hacking is all that is going on?… Try searching google and youtube. Speed cheat is the least of your worries. This game has more cheats than CS did. Banning? You are wasting your time. If you like this game and want to stick with it, get used to cheaters. They will haunt this game for a long while. No no there is VAC, stfu!!! VAC in this game is nothing but an icon in the browser. VAC doesn’t detect jack for this game.

• @Flukester:

Speed cheat?!?! Say it ain’t so!!! I was sure dev’s/moderator said there were added controls in the game/patch to make it harder to speed cheat. How can it be?!?!?! Ya ya I know, just BS thrown to the naive and n00bs who fester on these forums. You think speed hacking is all that is going on?… Try searching google and youtube. Speed cheat is the least of your worries. This game has more cheats than CS did. Banning? You are wasting your time. If you like this game and want to stick with it, get used to cheaters. They will haunt this game for a long while. No no there is VAC, stfu!!! VAC in this game is nothing but an icon in the browser. VAC doesn’t detect jack for this game.

Pretty much this. Actually speedhacking has gotten worse, never seen so many obvious 4-5x times the normal speed hackers running around since last year. What about the VAC ban though? Pretty sure seen a few steam banned at least from using cheat engine, but maybe they “accidentally” used it in another game.

I do wonder, will there be an actual solution to speedhacking/overclocking in the next patch? And why have I seen a couple of people flying in the sky last few days? I assumed it to be a bug.

• Well I will just say from my experience of being accused of cheating when it was in fact a huge bug in the UDK engine and the more I have read, this effects almost all UDK games. UDK is very sensitive to Over clocking, specially under Win7 and the HPET clock timers. I would venture to say that there are far more Over clocked PCs running this game that have the similar effects that I had. Most of these players have no idea of the speed boost they have. So I would be curious to see how many of these so called cheaters have nothing more than their PCs overclocked and the HPET timers not configured correctly.

This guys does seem to be an uber douche though.

• See: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10785

Report a violation on his steam profile, he will get banned.

• @RZNathan:

See: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10785

Report a violation on his steam profile, he will get banned.

So trolling is a violation? I don’t think so. Hacking would be, but you would need definitive proof. The videos show a lack of proof if anything. Yeah he is an asshat for sure but it is easy to kick a griefer, it is clear that he is one.