Running multiple servers

• This may perhaps be a “doh” type question, but I can’t seem to get it sorted out.

I started hosting a server for friends to play on, it and filled up pretty quick with others wanting to join. So I did what any self-respecting fella would do and put up a second server. However, I can’t seem to get the server name to show properly in the in-game server browser. Both servers show the original servers title, and no matter how I change the second server variables, port-forwards, etc., I can not get it to show anything but the original title.

Is this on my end? Anybody have any pointers for me?

• Are you editing the config located at:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalry_ded_server\UDKGame\Config \PCServer-UDKGame.ini ?

• @JHoersten2:

Are you editing the config located at:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalry_ded_server\UDKGame\Config \PCServer-UDKGame.ini ?

My second server is in a sub-directory - so the config file I’m editing is …\UDKGame\Config\Server\PCServer-UDKGame.ini

And then being launched with the added command line argument -configsubdir=server

ETA: Wow, I’m quite the dummy. It seems I had a typo in the commands I was running, so it was pointing to a non-existent config sub-directory. Thanks to your question I double checked all that and realized the stupid mistake I had made. THANK YOU! Sometimes it just takes a little prompting. :)

• I’m happy I helped you problem-solve.

Enjoy!