Who is the "King" in Stonestill Castle?

• Something that bothered me for quite some time: Who is the guy labeled “King” in Stonstill who we are supposed to kill (or defend)?

It is certainly not King Alfonso Argon sine he died in Tenosia; see here

Lore Intro:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QpyI8Upbxg

and here
    Chivalry Book of Lore:
    http://www.chivalrythegame.com/lore/manual/default.htm

So, is it Danum Argon, his nephew and heir? Feydrid Kearn, the leader of the remaining loyalist Agathian army? Or the local lord who is mentioned in the map description?

• His name is Theodred and his relation is brother to King Argon who died overseas during the campaign against Tenosia I think (I’m only like 40 percent sure of this).

Stoneshill is set after the battle of Darkforest where all the other remaining relations and potential heirs had been slaughtered by the Mason Order.

I might be entirely wrong though sorry.

• Who’s the King? Must be the one with all the jewels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od-tfL8u_aQ

• Developer

It is Feydrid…. COnsidered using his name in commander vo and objective vo but thought it might just serve to raise eyebrows, so it was left unnamed/generic.

• @sir_loin:

It is Feydrid…. COnsidered using his name in commander vo and objective vo but thought it might just serve to raise eyebrows, so it was left unnamed/generic.

There are some VOs that mention Argon, but nothing about Feydrid! Malric is much more popular :(

WHY CAN’T FEYDRID BE A DUUUUDE TOO? No love for the Feydrid.

• Isn’t he a steward king?

• So where does Danum Argon come in?

• @sir_loin:

The Mason Knight indeed promises 100 ducats to the man who brings him Feydrin’s head.

@ReMixx:

There are some VOs that mention Argon, but nothing about Feydrid! Malric is much more popular :(

WHY CAN’T FEYDRID BE A DUUUUDE TOO? No love for the Feydrid.

That’s most likely because Argon is the lineage of royalty, so they don’t specificly state Danum(Alfonso’s nephew)

Feydrin is only acting as steward-king, he used to be in the Agatha military(Presumably high-rank) and lead the loyalists back into Agatha.

• @sir_loin:

Great, thanks a lot for your answer. Though I would have liked it better if the game actually told you who you were assassinating. I mean, there is the knight voice command, but I was never sure which name he actually said (I’m not a native English speaker) or if that line it wasn’t simply a placeholder.

Question of the day is, when do we get to kill Danum Argon? Or is the story set in straight storyline that ends with the death of Malric (oh please not! ) ?

His name is Theodred and his relation is brother to King Argon

I have never heard that name in Chivalry before and so far I thought Danum Argon, the nephew of Alfonso, was his closest living relative (and thus his heir). Any idea where you got this from? Even though your theory has already been disproven ;)

• Yeah I came to end this thread for all of you :D. This is directly from the official manual you can download from the website:

Feydrid Kearn
    (Leader of the Agathian Knights)
    Physical Description: A man of average height with a muscular and fit build, one glance at Feydrid Kearn’s upper body is enough to know he is a warrior who has seen many a battle. Each scar that criss-crosses his proud chest and arms tells of a duel or battle more epic than that last. His thick forearms are well balanced from his skill in the trade of many weapons. His face has – so far escaped much damage and allows him to appear somewhat civil when properly dressed. His shaggy brown hair is complimented by his keen light brown eyes.

Background Info: Touted as the greatest warrior in the Agathian Army (and thus the known world), Feydrid Kearn is a man who comes from a long line of great warriors. His skill on the battlefield has earned him an immaculate reputation. Even before the split some said he wielded more power and influence than the commanders of the army due to the respect he earned from his peers in battle. His cause now centres on ensuring Argon’s work was not for nothing and that the lands of Agatha remain united.
    He has recently voiced support for Argon’s Nephew, Danum Argon, claim to the throne, though some are still sceptical whether or not this is simply a ploy to gain support from the loyalists. After all, why would a man with so much power give it up to another

• Yeah I’ve assumed it was Feydrid just because I’m sure I’ve heard an Agatha commander voice over saying to defend Feydrid.

• I thought it was spelled Theodred sorry, must have misheard the announcer when they shout it at you. ;) And I got his brother idea just from him being on the throne because I presumed he would have to be related somehow to the royal bloodline and I remember someone somewhere mentioning something about nephews or brothers.