New game mode suggestion. With Kings!

• TEAM LEADER
    This is a game type I got from Halo 4, VERY similar to Team Deathmatch, in fact, the only difference is that on each team, there is a “king” who is worth more points to kill than any other player on the team. The king’s “bounty” depends on how many enemy players the king has killed or how long the king has lived. The king is the highest-scoring player on the team.

TL;DR: Each team has a king who is more valuable to kill.

Here is a video of Team Regicide being played, watch for what I talked about.
    A0UlzWGbDQc

• Similar idea’s (every team has a king) has been talked about. This one I think has a big change to make it true. After X king kills the game could end, and pass to the next map.

I love it.

• My is pretty similar to yours, a team deathmatch mode with the same amount of respawns, but one king to each side and the first team who kills the other king wins. Can be played with more rounds (less than last-team) and the top score from the previous round becomes the king in the next round.

• @boldest:

Similar idea’s (every team has a king) has been talked about. This one I think has a big change to make it true. After X king kills the game could end, and pass to the next map.

I love it.

That’s good. Let’s try to make it popular though, because the good ideas always get buried while rapiers and guns make the front page.

• We could also make this like Gears of War VIP gametype. And I also propose that we use lieutenants/commanders/captains(Or other high ranking troops) rather than Kings, as we already have Steward-King Feydrin Kearn and King Malric Terrowin.

Two teams, two commanders. Both teams keep respawning till their commander is dead. Once their commander is dead, final respawn wave and then no more respawning. Teams will have to balance out their offence and defence to kill the enemy commander and protect their own.