UDK.exe error when starting the game

• I’m constantly getting the UDK.exe error when I try to even start my game, A window opens but the game doesn’t respond, no error box opens, the game just doesn’t want to respond.
    I’ve tried the given “bug fix” but nothing for me :/
    I’ve just brought it today and I was hoping to play it today as well.

• Hi Bipolarpndabear,

I made this into a new topic for you. Please attach your Launch.log and DxDiag.txt in a reply here.

Launch.log is found here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs

DxDiag.txt is generated by clicking the Windows Start Menu, typing dxdiag into the search field, selecting dxdiag.exe from the search results, and then clicking the Save All Information button in the dxdiag app.

• Thank you very much ReMixx~

• Bumpers for fast solution!

My opinion is that I have a crap computer.

• @Bipolarpndabear:

Bumpers for fast solution!

Well both your CPU and video card are below the minimum requirements. The game won’t work at all on that hardware :(

• @ReMixx:

@Bipolarpndabear:

Bumpers for fast solution!

Well both your CPU and video card are below the minimum requirements. The game won’t work at all on that hardware :(

I thought as much.

Oh well, I only got it for £8 (£4 in game points)

I’ll be hunting for a low price gaming computer soon anyway as I’d like to get into PC gaming then hopefully into Youtubing.

Thanks anyway ReMixx.

• Tom’s hardware does a monthly round up of the best gpus for the money every month. Just something to keep in mind if you build your own (recommended, if you have the time to learn a few things)

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gam … ,3107.html