Owners and Admins please Read this

• Hello my brothers, is a importany toppic only for admins and owners, i am doing a brazilian forum for chivalry but i need the staff permition to create, but staff think with me you have a lot of brazilian players, I meet 8 friends in a game every day (Brazilians), in the game Have 10 or 9 Brazilian server ( All filled ), and now i am briging more brazilian publicity for this amazing game. Think please i need your permission to create, if the staff discord i del the forum =D thanks for the staff atention

Obs: This is the forum under construction http://chivalrybr.forumeiros.com/

• I’m not a member of Torn Banner so can’t give any official word, however someone asked about creating a Spanish website, and this was the CEO of TB’s response: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10134#p88620

Looking at that, it’s likely they’d be happy for you to, as long as you clearly state that your site isn’t by Torn Banner. :)

• Out of curiosity, do you own a Brazilian game server? There are a few people that post in Tech Support that are unable to connect to Brazilian servers.

• @ReMixx:

Out of curiosity, do you own a Brazilian game server? There are a few people that post in Tech Support that are unable to connect to Brazilian servers.

Yes i have a brazilian server and my friend 2 and we don’t have any problem, the server always stay full

• You’re very welcome to make a fan/community site.

• @ImortalyPlays:

@ReMixx:

Out of curiosity, do you own a Brazilian game server? There are a few people that post in Tech Support that are unable to connect to Brazilian servers.

Yes i have a brazilian server and my friend 2 and we don’t have any problem, the server always stay full

Is it one of the COLDFIRE ones???

• @ReMixx:

@ImortalyPlays:

@ReMixx:

Is it one of the COLDFIRE ones???

What?