Duel mode

• Oh yes, the duel mode… makes me rage SO SO much.

A class selection tab somehow keeps appearing constantly, and I can’t exit it, I have to select a new class.
    Typing - Whenever you’re typing and you enter a duel, it stops you from typing and you’re forced to enter half of the text you’ve written. Also, after you win or lose the match, the tab appears (You won the duel/ You lost the duel) and it stops you from typing too.

These things. These things make me rage so much that I have to punch my keyboard every minute.
    I hope you will fix this soon… hope.

oh and by the way, your website takes like 5 minutes to load and no, it’s not my internet’s fault.

• Duel mode breaking chat and missing return buttons are known issues which will be fixed soon.

• @NomadCZ:

oh and by the way, your website takes like 5 minutes to load and no, it’s not my internet’s fault.

Yes it is.
    Also, I agree on everything else. I’m frequently pissed when I have to type sentence fragments in order to continue typing, and re-select my class every 2 minutes because there’s no cancel option in the selection menu.