Regarding the Agatha Archer.

• Is his taunts meant to make him sound homosexual? I love his taunts, and I only play Agatha for them.
    But some of them just make me wonder. He calls people gorgeous and cute ;o

• No homo

• @Ex:

Is his taunts meant to make him sound homosexual? I love his taunts, and I only play Agatha for them.

The taunts are meant to be emasculatory by treating the enemy as if they were women.

• @Keystone:

@Ex:

Is his taunts meant to make him sound homosexual? I love his taunts, and I only play Agatha for them.

The taunts are meant to be emasculatory by treating the enemy as if they were women.

A simple why art thou on the battlefield when thou should be in the kitchen would have sufficed.

• @Ex:

@Keystone:

@Ex:

A simple why art thou on the battlefield when thou should be in the kitchen would have sufficed.

Why would they resort to simplicity. His voice is so perfect for his lines. He is so condescending, I love it.

• I like it. Adds variety. Kind of like the Vanguard’s “Sorry” is like , lolzkilledusoz.

• Lots of LMB melee naps call us archers gays. So it must be some truth in it. :D

• “You should be women, but your beards forbid me to interpret that you are so!”

• there is nothing wrong in telling another man he is cute.

• “Battle’s this way, gorgeous!”

God, I love the VO in this game. Absolutely splendid job by the team on this front.

• agatha’s archer taunts are the best in the game imo, they really get people riled up

• “My aren’t you handsome! Best not turn my back on you!”

It implies that the target has a feminine/non-manly appearance as well as implying homosexuality.

This is very fitting insult for the time period and cleverly delivered in all the voice lines, while not being too over the top and blatantly taunting with direct name calling.

I’d easily elect this game for Best Voice Acting of 2012. :D

I’d be more concerned about the Mason Vanguard, a lot of his taunt lines are heavily sexually orientated and even implies that he himself wouldn’t mind if you were his ‘boytoy’ with “Come here you! I like you.” :)

• I agree best Voice Acting 2012, and possibly best sound design over all. The Agatha Archer taunts tend to make friend and foe alike loose their temper!

I’m not sure if it is the Agatha MAA that says “unbelievable resistance” and “I’ve never seen such skill inn battle, and i never see it again”. It makes me want to cleave that midget :D

Personally, I play Agatha Vanguard, and the “all clear” messages works very well as taunts :)

• @DaciaJC:

“Battle’s this way, gorgeous!”

God, I love the VO in this game. Absolutely splendid job by the team on this front.

I agree, the voices are done so well. I just wish it was the mason Archer instead of the Agatha archer :)

• Yeah that’s pretty homosexual.

• I bet the VA was having a laugh whenever he had to do those lines like the Agatha Knight “Behind us”.

“THEY’RE PENETRATING OUR REAR… FLANKS BROTHERS!”

• Personally when some funny or random moment happens the mason vanguards “WHAT THE!” always cracks me up.

• Does anyone else think the Mason Vanguard has a serious comic book guy thing going on with his voice?

• @Magnificent:

Does anyone else think the Mason Vanguard has a serious comic book guy thing going on with his voice?

This comic book guy?