When will the beta/early access keys arrive ?

• So I wonder not only because I want to know when I can play it. But there is an issue because people from countries further away will get it in a different time and that might be almost at night.

Then people might not be able to play until Monday because of jobs and work, so will there be some kind of a solution like you send the beta keys today and they will unlock tomorrow or something like that ?

Or you have some automatic service that will send them at several times depending on the country ?

• They will come when they come. Can’t give you a better estimate than that. Sorry! But you will get them by the 16th at the latest.

• Okay, Im happy in anyway you make it ! I was thinking of the Austrailians =) Im though very very excited to play so good job on that and I hopefully will see you on the battlefield !! =D

• I have a question for you…
    How can I possibly wait to play this game when I’m not backer and thus don’t have beta access ?
    Seriously ? How could one wait so long without turning to dust ?

• @b3h47pte:

They will come when they come. Can’t give you a better estimate than that. Sorry! But you will get them by the 16th at the latest.

Is the testing still window based Friday to Sunday? Or will it be opened up to allow more hours now? Would be a shame to finally get my key on the 16th (or today) and not be able to test until next week. :P

• @Primus:

@b3h47pte:

They will come when they come. Can’t give you a better estimate than that. Sorry! But you will get them by the 16th at the latest.

Is the testing still window based Friday to Sunday? Or will it be opened up to allow more hours now? Would be a shame to finally get my key on the 16th (or today) and not be able to test until next week. :P

They said the beta will start on the 16th so I suppose you will be able to play it, otherwise they would have said the beta will start next week :)

• where will the key you get be showing? :)

• @b3h47pte:

@b3h47pte:

by the 16th at the latest.

@b3h47pte:

latest.

:o

• Am also eager to get my beta key :D

• OMFG I CANT WAIT :P :P :P :P

• @Digu21:

So I wonder not only because I want to know when I can play it. But there is an issue because people from countries further away will get it in a different time and that might be almost at night.

The problem with that is there’s always going to be people who don’t get to play until night; too many time zones to dance around, so a group of people will forever get the short end of the stick. Sadly Australia (New Zealand, etc) are so far out that very often it’s these countries that have to make do.

Sure, it’s a shame the keys can’t go out today (unless they do, like) when it’s still early weekend, but it’s just the timing of the Kickstarter; we have to give the devs a while to sort through the pledges, and that happens to fall on a Saturday.

• Grrrr, I mean to up my donation to $50 to get the Beta, did not realize the deadline was so quick.

Guess I am out of luck huh? Won’t you please take my extra $25???

Please!

• :k1: in Chivalry world there is no mercy ! :k1:

• @cocolapin:

:k1: in Chivalry world there is no mercy ! :k1:

chiv·al·ry? ?[shiv-uhl-ree]
    noun
    The sum of the ideal qualifications of a knight, including courtesy, generosity, valor, and dexterity in arms.

The title isn’t too accurate.

• 9The keys will come in ur email and you will enter them in steam
    So excited!!! :D

• I just got an email asking me my name and email so that they can send me my beta key, am I suppose to put in my real name? I just put my name that I use on kickstarter so hope thats ok.

• So exited!
    Preordered the 75$ package some weeks ago.

• @JohnDman:

I just got an email asking me my name and email so that they can send me my beta key, am I suppose to put in my real name? I just put my name that I use on kickstarter so hope thats ok.

I think it’s whatever name you want to be displayed on the donors page on the website.