Team Killing

• Shouldn’t team killing impact your K/D? Either give you a death or take away a kill? I’d vote that it takes a kill away from you. Would be nice to discourage those M1 swingers. Thoughts?

• @Mystikkal:

Shouldn’t team killing impact your K/D? Either give you a death or take away a kill? I’d vote that it takes a kill away from you. Would be nice to discourage those M1 swingers. Thoughts?

I believe it sets -10 from your score.

I agree though that it should -1 kill for the TK’er, and give no death for the victim too.

• @BobT36:

@Mystikkal:

Shouldn’t team killing impact your K/D? Either give you a death or take away a kill? I’d vote that it takes a kill away from you. Would be nice to discourage those M1 swingers. Thoughts?

I believe it sets -10 from your score.

I agree though that it should -1 kill for the TK’er, and give no death for the victim too.

No way! I for see griefers purposely running in front of you to get you to be afraid of swinging. Why punish me for careless teammates getting in the way to “help me”. I like the system as it is, just deduct score, and show Team Damage on the votekick. Also would be nice to see Team Damage on scoreboard. I usually start a votekick against myself to see my team damage because I am curious lol.

• I play bowman most of my time here, yet i think FF should be mirrored on pub servers. I know that’s not realistic, but its better for the gaming. Let players know their actions have consequences.

• Purposeful teamkilling is annoying, but the more you punish the killer the more likely you’ll see people running in front of teammate’s swings to troll them and bring down their K/D.

It’s a slippery slope, I know, but people do like to troll and that just gives them another method on the stack.

• Teamkilling while in combat is “ok”, I mean, happens, and happens often if you fight with noobies; but something I can’t stand is when you are doing 15/0 in LTS and at the end of the round some idiot tks you maybe when having very low hp.

• @Steel:

Purposeful teamkilling is annoying, but the more you punish the killer the more likely you’ll see people running in front of teammate’s swings to troll them and bring down their K/D.

It’s a slippery slope, I know, but people do like to troll and that just gives them another method on the stack.

I doubt that. You can easily team damage to troll, and if you’re playing normally you’ll have a low Team Damage %.

Running in front of people’s swings is hard to do. And we’ll still have reduced FF that will apply to your self-damage from hitting a teammate. Plus, you can redirect and cancel your attacks.

Sure, that brand of trolling will happen, but not nearly as much as what we have now.

• Making it not count your deaths by teammates would be great. :D

• @Matti:

Making it not count your deaths by teammates would be great. :D

Yeah, I agree with this more than the OP lol

• Saying sorry is fine though. If you are in combat and can’t type use the voice commands. xx4.