Two handed Flail

• I think the heavy flail and flail are too similar. A better variation would be the two handed flail that was used a lot more in real battles than the one handed flail that we mainly associate with medieval warfare due to innacurate Victorian period drawings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flail_(weapon

I think from a gameplay perspective it would work better because it’s a lot different to the other flail. It also gets rid of the buckler issue a lot of people are having.

The slash and overhead attacks are obvious, the thrust could be a fast little swing in front of you rather than the slow wide arc of a the LMB swing.

• Lol that’s my topic.

Ad multiple topics about it means that its a good idea.

But rather than replace the heavy flail why not just make it a third flail. The two flails we have now are similar but there are a few noticeable things about it. Heavy flail headshot on an archer kills. Normal flail take two hits on an archers head, or anywhere for that matter.

• @lemonater47:

Lol that’s my topic.

Ad multiple topics about it means that its a good idea.

But rather than replace the heavy flail why not just make it a third flail. The two flails we have now are similar but there are a few noticeable things about it. Heavy flail headshot on an archer kills. Normal flail take two hits on an archers head, or anywhere for that matter.

When you reply to a topic, it moves to the front again. The OP of this should have just replied to yours. As for 2h flail being the third flail, yes, good idea.

• Or just make the flail bigger

• @gregcau:

Or just make the flail bigger

Yes, motion seconded. This is a great idea!

• I did actually do a search for “two handed flail” but didn’t see your thread and and “heavy flail” produced too many results, apologies.