Crippled server browser, please help!

• I am not otherwise having connection problems but 2 days ago when i brought up the server browser i would get a full page of at least 30-40 servers. Now i can only find 2-5 each time. i have not changed my filter settings and my connection is otherwise fine when i enter the game. no other internet problems

sometimes it fails to find any servers at all and i notice the timer at the bottom of the browser that counts down from 20 sometimes stops early

• @Ready:

I am not otherwise having connection problems but 2 days ago when i brought up the server browser i would get a full page of at least 30-40 servers. Now i can only find 2-5 each time. i have not changed my filter settings and my connection is otherwise fine when i enter the game. no other internet problems

sometimes it fails to find any servers at all and i notice the timer at the bottom of the browser that counts down from 20 sometimes stops early

That is weird. Double check the filters one more time for sanity’s sake.

Remove the line “Suppress=DevOnline” from your UDKEngine.ini (Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config). Then open the game and the server browser and wait for it to count down from 20. Then close the game cleanly and attach your Launch.log (Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs) in a reply here.

• @ReMixx:

@Ready:

I am not otherwise having connection problems but 2 days ago when i brought up the server browser i would get a full page of at least 30-40 servers. Now i can only find 2-5 each time. i have not changed my filter settings and my connection is otherwise fine when i enter the game. no other internet problems

Remove the line “Suppress=DevOnline” from your UDKEngine.ini (Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config). Then open the game and the server browser and wait for it to count down from 20. Then close the game cleanly and attach your Launch.log (Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs) in a reply here.

I did not find a launch.log file in config it was only called launch. it is more than 17,000 characters long

I’m in australia if that means anything

• @Ready:

@ReMixx:

@Ready Pineapple:

I did not find a launch.log file in config it was only called launch. it is more than 17,000 characters long

I’m in australia if that means anything

If you are hiding file extensions (defaults to this in Windows 7), then yeah, same file. Attach it here.