Minimum Specs

• Well i just thought this needed to be brought up sooner rather than later….

I know the devs may not have hammered out the deatils for this yet but i have one very simple question. Will CMW be playble on a windows xp os? I bought bf3 when it came out, brought it home, put in the serial key, registered for some god-awful origin account that still needs to be shut down before my pc can run anything else and then it told me i didnt have a high enough os. I did check and the other specs were fine (ive got a pretty fine graphics card and processor so i can play high graphics games like space marine or skyrim cleanly) but the because i dont have windows 7 i cant install it now at all.

If the game does need a windows 7 or higher os i will probably get an upgrade (could probably do with one anyway) but i just thought i should ask :D

This game still grows in beauty every time i look and yes, i’m still watching these forums for when it comes out :horned:
    -[BS]- Astromancer

• You’ll be able to run it on XP :)

• @Campin:

I bought bf3 when it came out, brought it home, put in the serial key, registered for some god-awful origin account that still needs to be shut down before my pc can run anything else
    -[BS]- Astromancer

Even more O/T: You don’t have origin starting up every time you boot your computer do you?

• @b3h47pte:

You’ll be able to run it on XP :)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 you :)

@Oscar:

@Campin Carl:

I bought bf3 when it came out, brought it home, put in the serial key, registered for some god-awful origin account that still needs to be shut down before my pc can run anything else
    -[BS]- Astromancer

Even more O/T: You don’t have origin starting up every time you boot your computer do you?

Not now tbh because i took it off the auto log in after a while (like when steam starts up and it logs you in automatically), and that seemed to fix things :D