Dear Torn Banner Fellows

• I am here to tell you, what I guess many other people think of that Chivalry is amazing, it’s for sure.

Although, the game is getting older and more people start to abuse of the game, abuse from its bugs, Exploit to take advantage over others and, sadly, hacking.

I’ve seem in my gaming life a lot of “successfull” games who had a really good community fall and fail because of that.

So, for now on I ask and alert you (As a fellow gamer) to put new content/maps/gamemodes/weapons/customization aside and focus all your effort to make the game stronger.

Stronger agains hacking, exploiting,
    Harder work on fixing combat bugs,
    Impromove melee/ranged combat,
    Impromove graphic issues,
    And finally, player/object (and environment) interaction.

A friendly interface where we can (in-game) report hacking/exploits/bugs would be a good start.

Thank you.

• Our focus for the near future is exactly that - fixing bugs/exploits, optimization, combat and general QoL improvements are all coming in the next patch(es).

• TBS know what they doing! ;)

• viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10318

Another thing we can look forward to will be a “Community Issues” patch which is up next. It will feature primarily optimization, bug fixes and high priority community requests. This one is all about making the current game, play and run better.

• Sadly hacking will always exist on UE. Couldn’t be stopped back then can’t be stopped now. Good news the only thing that is handy is that 90% of the hacks are useless on Chivalry. So hacking isn’t a problem.

• Very nice, glad to hear that !

Looking forward for your success !

• @Ex:

Sadly hacking will always exist on UE. Couldn’t be stopped back then can’t be stopped now. Good news the only thing that is handy is that 90% of the hacks are useless on Chivalry. So hacking isn’t a problem.

I disagree - hacking seems to be pretty prevalent to me. Maybe it’s just because I play a lot, but I see about 3 per day - blatant ones, the kind that lands 3 hits on you, bambambam, faster than you can raise and lower a parry. These guys need to be shut down and insta-banned the second they activate the hack. Sure hope TBS gets that hacking detection worked out.

• Really nice post, and I can fully agree with it.

@TornBannerStudios

You’ve made a pretty good game here. I think the update messed something up (At least for me) but I’m sure, you’ll get that fixed, and the game to it’s former glory :)

• People are pretty good on the votekicks usually, but it’s kind of hard to get support for the kick when you’re the first guy to notice it. You’d think people would trust higher ranks to know wtf they’re talking about, but alas, people have to be killed by the no-recovery stab spam for themselves.

• @Ex:

Sadly hacking will always exist on UE. Couldn’t be stopped back then can’t be stopped now. Good news the only thing that is handy is that 90% of the hacks are useless on Chivalry. So hacking isn’t a problem.

Hacking can be stopped with good admins.

• @MeGusta:

@Ex:

The effects of hacking can be mitigated with good admins. Not the same at all.

• @Daiyuki:

@MeGusta:

@Ex:

The effects of hacking can be mitigated with good admins. Not the same at all.

The Official Servers have some good admins. Try those!

• This isn’t an “option” for everyone, for people like me, who don’t live on one of those countrys listed as “Official” we get really high ping, breaking most of our gameplay.

An official South America server (Preference to Brazil) would be most welcome. ;)