Blade Game

• You’d think this is ripped right out of CS and you’d be right, but I think there’s a good chance it’d work in Chivalry.
    The player is of a neutral class - medium armour, no dodging capabilites or charging. He starts with a broadsword, and has to kill to get the next weapon and so on, going through every weapon in the game until the last weapon, the hunting dagger/fists. This would force players to get to grips with some of their least used weapons and make for some interesting fights.

What do you guys think?

• I think it sounds like a gamemode that I would rip through in 2 minutes and win since I’m pretty decent with all the weapons and very good with some specific ones. I’ve always been good at gungame, so I’d support this mode.

• @KorbentMarksman:

You’d think this is ripped right out of CS and you’d be right, but I think there’s a good chance it’d work in Chivalry.
    The player is of a neutral class - medium armour, no dodging capabilites or charging. He starts with a broadsword, and has to kill to get the next weapon and so on, going through every weapon in the game until the last weapon, the hunting dagger/fists. This would force players to get to grips with some of their least used weapons and make for some interesting fights.

What do you guys think?

CS… or Mount&Blade (the more obvious comparison)
    In M&B you choose a class (infantry, archer or cavalry). You earn money by doing well and next time you spawn you can upgrade your gear. Works very well in this setting.

• sounds great so I’d support this mode too

• @KorbentMarksman:

You’d think this is ripped right out of CS and you’d be right, but I think there’s a good chance it’d work in Chivalry.

What do you guys think?

I think they took that from Blops, actually. Its at the very least the first time I ran into that game mode. And I really enjoy it. I might enjoy seeing it in Chiv as well.

• @Corsair:

@KorbentMarksman:

What do you guys think?

I think they took that from Blops, actually. Its at the very least the first time I ran into that game mode. And I really enjoy it. I might enjoy seeing it in Chiv as well.

I’m %99.9 per cent sure Blops stole (or paid for, who knows) it from CS. Anyway, that’s not the point of this topic - this topic is speculating about how it could be implemented in Chivalry.

• Sounds good. :)