Getting kicked every 5 duel servers

• So I get kicked like every 5 duel servers (or matches)
    Its fucking annoying. Kicking is too easy to do. The reason for getting kicked is because people think “i cheat”
    I rarely use any 1h that passes thru block/parry easily (what most people think is cheating)
    So lets say i killed the top one with a k/d ratio like x/0. What do they do? Kick me. And claim I cheat. The most of course accept because accept is that shiny button making things easier for them.
    I think the amount of percentage needed to kick someone should be higher… If its REAL cheating, people would agree 100%
    The most even proclaim my (i think it is) 600/50 win/lose ratio is from cheating

• It’s a giant downside and issue when you leave things up to democratic processes. It’s a big reason I don’t like mechanical changes based on popular vote. People like to forcefully change the rules to be more in line with what they prefer. Which also happens to be in line with what benefits them and their playstyle the most.

Ex: Kicking people for using unpopular playstyles, fire pots, feints, certain weapons, kicks, shields, etc…

• What’s your point?

• Play more aggressively then. If they kick, they’re draining their own stamina.

• @Matti:

Play more aggressively then. If they kick, they’re draining their own stamina.

You misunderstand.

@janii:

So I get kicked like every 5 duel servers (or matches)
    Its fucking annoying. Kicking is too easy to do. The reason for getting kicked is because people think “i cheat”
    I rarely use any 1h that passes thru block/parry easily (what most people think is cheating)
    So lets say i killed the top one with a k/d ratio like x/0. What do they do? Kick me. And claim I cheat. The most of course accept because accept is that shiny button making things easier for them.
    I think the amount of percentage needed to kick someone should be higher… If its REAL cheating, people would agree 100%
    The most even proclaim my (i think it is) 600/50 win/lose ratio is from cheating

I went 60-1 in the same duel server (across multiple maps obviously) a few days ago and no one was even really mad, let alone votekicking for cheating. Find people who aren’t retarded and don’t mouth off/trashtalk.

These threads have been around since douches first started playing Chivalry and will be around 'til the game fades into obscurity, because there’s always people who are acting like chodes and sometimes don’t even realize it or think it’s that big of a deal, but as soon as someone is being a sore winner, people get annoyed.

The game is called Chivalry and especially in duels, learn some respect. Bow to your opponent, give him an X -> 0 VO if he injured you a decent amount and don’t mouth off in chat, then you won’t get kicked. Simple.

• @Daiyuki:

You misunderstand.

I’m an idiot. i’ll just leave ok bye

• I guess on the duel servers (only) it would make sense to raise it to 75% perhaps.

Meanwhile maybe purposefully throw a match (lol).

• @Matti:

@Daiyuki:

You misunderstand.

I’m an idiot. i’ll just leave ok bye

Hahahaha, happens to the best of us when skimming, yeah?