Server disappears from list after x hours

• After the patch update, my servers will just drop off the server browser list after any random amount of time. Sometimes I will have to start the server 3 times to get it to show up, and other times it will stay on the list for an entire day. But no longer than 1 day.

What could be the problem? I have every port forwarded that is useful to game servers and other types of servers (21, 80, 443, 1025-65535), and this did not happen before the patch.

There is no antivirus running and only windows firewall is enabled.

Router is an actiontec mi424-wr revision I (newest)

• @click4dylan:

After the patch update, my servers will just drop off the server browser list after any random amount of time. Sometimes I will have to start the server 3 times to get it to show up, and other times it will stay on the list for an entire day. But no longer than 1 day.

What could be the problem? I have every port forwarded that is useful to game servers and other types of servers (21, 80, 443, 1025-65535), and this did not happen before the patch.

There is no antivirus running and only windows firewall is enabled.

Router is an actiontec mi424-wr revision I (newest)

Currently the server browser only queries the first 240 servers. It’s possible that your server may not be one of those 240 servers sometimes…

• well i’m shutting my servers down if its not fixed within the next 5 days. before, my servers were full 24/7. now they’re empty 24/7 because no one can see them. its as if they dont even exist anymore. waste of time and money