AGATHA OR MASON? (poll)

• Onward my brothers, to the poll! :archb: :fight: :axe: :fenc: :king: :jrazz: :bonk: :hornedb: :crest: :shield3:

• i can has purp?

• Awswrheefiehifhieefisef

It’s a fucking good job I have an edit button. If you’re asking a question, use a bloody question mark! *whacks with a grammar book. :P
    (Was previously an exclamation mark).

Anyways, FOR THE GLORY OF AGATHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    I love hearing that at the end of the round.

• The time of the weakling is over. The age of the warrior has come! We will hunt you down! This is our world now!

• @SharpshotSid:

The time of the weakling is over. The age of the warrior has come! We will hunt you down! This is our world now!

But, can it purple?

• Just a friendly reminder, if you vote mason you vote for fascism. :jrazz:

• @carrion:

Just a friendly reminder, if you vote mason you vote for fascism. :jrazz:

Just a friendly reminder, if you vote for The Agatha Knights you vote for a Monarchist Dictatorship with a pretty corrupt Nobility (I think) controlling precisely below The King.

• purps pls thx

• @Hejligan:

@carrion:

Just a friendly reminder, if you vote mason you vote for fascism. :jrazz:

Just a friendly reminder, if you vote for The Agatha Knights you vote for a Monarchist Dictatorship with a pretty corrupt Nobility (I think) controlling precisely below The King.

I can totally see how having one absolutely corrupted ursurper on the throne that kills half the population and chains the rest to a rock for the rest of their lifes is the better alternative. All that while the soldiers and knights that actually know how to use a sword are busied with killing each other. That always works out great when you’re at war with another nation that can land on your shores anytime. Such an awesome strategist, dat Malric. :P

• You Agathians would wish you chosen Mason when the Tenesians (spelling) counter attack. The Mason Order is trying to create a strong leadership to defend the land from these invaders.

Malric is simply awaiting the transformation he will go through to become Maulric: The Merciless God Of Hammers.

• @Slaughtervomit:

You Agathians would wish you chosen Mason when the Tenesians (spelling) counter attack. The Mason Order is trying to create a strong leadership to defend the land from these invaders.

Malric is simply awaiting the transformation he will go through to become Maulric: The Merciless God Of Hammers.

I can’t wait for you to make this mod. Thor who?

• Masons are racists. Just look at 0:30 in this video: V1B9sHBbyhs They killed a man just because he was blue.

• DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPERO- wait that’s not right…

Looks through script Ah, this is it.

Ahem FOR THE IRON GLOVE!

The Masons will raze this so-called “Kingdom” of weaklings to the ground and build a strong nation of the ambitious, the initiative and the inventive on it’s ruins and when the Tenesians step one single foot on our soil, we’ll butcher them just like we crushed all the corrupt and fat nobles who thought they could persist in the tide of red and black.

THE OOOOORDAAAAAAAAARGH!!

• @OMTHUR:

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPERO- wait that’s not right…

Looks through script Ah, this is it.

Ahem FOR THE IRON GLOVE!

The Masons will raze this so-called “Kingdom” of weaklings to the ground and build a strong nation of the ambitious, the initiative and the inventive on it’s ruins and when the Tenesians step one single foot on our soil, we’ll butcher them just like we crushed all the corrupt and fat nobles who thought they could persist in the tide of red and black.

THE OOOOORDAAAAAAAAARGH!!

exactly!