Be able to walk

• Hi, ive just bought this game and its amazing. I really hope the plans keep up as im looking forward for more Chivalry already!

The game has lots of potential to do ANYTHING, from role playing servers to cooperative multiplayer campaigns (point to point with bots, survival style zombie with big bosses, etc)

My post here aims to be able to walk! i’d be really happy if I could just be walking instead of running all the time :)

Of course im looking forward for modding tools, and not only because of the map, but more importantly for gameplay mods or be able to import 3d models or fx effects, to make fantasy mods (adding new classes such as wizards or bards)… I am already happy with the available weapons and classes. But of course I would welcome roleplaying details such as picking up heads while warcrying, knocking enemies to the floor, pushing them, or grabing them to force a melee fight, more combos, being foot injuerd, disarming, chambering, pommel strike!!, etc (maintaining the balance of course)

Ok, ill stop here since as I think on the game’s potential I can’t stop imagining the ways I could play this game.

• might be able to help you out.

• Take your pinkie off the shift key. ;)

• Nope, you can run or sprint. I mean walking, usually something like this:

• @JeansenVaars:

Nope, you can run or sprint. I mean walking, usually something like this:

What is the purpose - just to be cool? Saunter up behind the archer then lop his head off?