Veteran Helmets No Longer Working

• After the latest patch, I have noticed that about 95% of the time I can’t use my Veteran Helmets, when I go to Helmet Customization only the default one appear, even though I have unlocked every single one of them, I also notice that often no one uses a Veteran Helmets on those servers, so it is not only a problem for me. On about 4% of the servers I notice that some people can use their Veteran Helmets, and when I try to go into Helmet Customization I can in fact select my Veteran Helmets, but nothing happens to my character. And on about 1% of the servers I notice a lot of people use Veteran Helmets, and on those servers I can in fact both select and use my Veteran Helmets.

• Welcome to the club! Are you here to rage or cry?

I prefer the latter myself. 8-)

• Veteran helmets will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

• And the upcoming patch is soon.

No telling how long soon is through. Could be a week could be a couple of years who knows?

• @lemonater47:

And the upcoming patch is soon.

No telling how long soon is through. Could be a week could be a couple of years who knows?

Not years. Month or two, at most.

• why cant the devs jsut hotfix it? i really want the helmet i earned

• @Unit:

Welcome to the club! Are you here to rage or cry?

I prefer the latter myself. 8-)

A little bit of Collum A a little bit of Collum J.

• I’m having problems with the veteran helmet, so I guess that patch haven’t been there yet?

• @Atebits:

I’m having problems with the veteran helmet, so I guess that patch haven’t been there yet?

It was fixed for about 2 days.

And now we are back to no veteran helmets again.

I think veteran helmets should be a hotfix now. I mean come on. They used to work when they first came out.

• Indeed, it seems like Veteran Helmets were never meant to be… Like if the forces of the Universe is working against us.

• Last time I checked they were still working for me since the patch.

Although only certain servers have Veteran Helmets enabled, many do not. Are you sure it’s not just the server you joined, Hejligan, that’s causing the helmet to not show?

• @Dibbz:

Last time I checked they were still working for me.

Although only certain servers have Veteran Helmets enabled, many do not. Are you sure it’s not just the server you joined, Hejligan, that’s causing the helmet to not show?

Pretty sure that it is a glitch, considering the amount of server that don’t have it.

• Only official servers have veteran helmets.

• @lemonater47:

Only official servers have veteran helmets.

More often than not, they are not actually working there either.

• @ReMixx:

Veteran helmets will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

I saw the date of this post and I laughed until I cried.

And it wasn’t tears of laughter.

• @Hejligan:

@lemonater47:

Only official servers have veteran helmets.

More often than not, they are not actually working there either.

Sometimes it resets your helmets back to default. So you have to change them again and wait for the next game.

• Yeah, sometimes it changes in the next game, other times it doesn’t. What I do know is that helmets are still bugged. I check and recheck that my vet helmets are on all the time.