Attacking should reset sprint attack timer/alt SA command?

• So what it seems is happening is that the game considers you “sprinting” even while attacking. So if you reach the timer threshold to do a sprint attack as a vanguard while you are attacking and continue holding shift during your next attack will be a sprint attack. This was often really bad for me as a Vanguard since I never expected it and never accounted for it simply because it seems like a bug.

I think it should be changed. What does everyone else think?

I’d actually really enjoy it if the sprint attack were on a different button or something altogether (or could be assigned separately).

• I agree with you. I feel unreal and a little wtf, that you can do sprint attack even when you have been stopped.

@Dark:

I’d actually really enjoy it if the sprint attack were on a different button or something altogether (or could be assigned separately).

+1.

• signed

• I’ve been messing around with doing this on purpose lately and I actually find it kind of useful. Or at least amusing. Just like it throws you off when you do it in accident, it can also really catch your opponents off guard.

• Heheh. I’m pretty sure it’s a bug, nevertheless still quite funny. :D

• I would quite like to see a button assigned for sprint attack that could bypass the sprint timer (so long as you actually are sprinting for at least 1 second or something).

I think it could be interesting to see what being able to intentionally initiate a sprint attack in the middle of a fight (without the need to sprint for several seconds) would add to fights.