Kickstarter Funding Complete!

• Developer

Funding Complete!

$85,934 – Wow. What an amazing experience to see people reaching out and supporting our project in such a way, we reached 171% funding and had over 2,000 people pledge! Trust me, this kind of support will be reciprocated and we have many exciting plans for you guys to expand upon Chivalry post release!

BETA NEWS – All supporters with access to our beta will receive a message on Kickstarter today asking for your email and shipping address (if applicable) that will let you get your beta keys by end of day tomorrow! Fill out the survey so we can send you the key! All other items will ship on the expected delivery dates of October or November. Those of you who are expecting keys on release but not beta access will receive them the day of the game launch, which we will be announcing soon!

If you missed out on our Kickstarter or have a friend who is interested, you will also be able to pre-order the game on our website, www.ChivalrytheGame.com as of next week!

I can’t wait to see what you guys think of the game, be sure to create an account on our forums: www.ChivalrytheGame.com/forums and let us know!

Look for me on the battlefield under the name “Tibberius Bane”, and watch out for the rest of the developers with the tag [Chiv-Dev], it is likely to be the last thing you will ever see!

• all dat monee :o
    Will I be able to spawn barrels in the console? I have this idea…

• Hey Tibberius,

great news.

If you missed out on our Kickstarter or have a friend who is interested, you will also be able to pre-order the game on our website, www.ChivalrytheGame.com as of next week!

If I pre order from your website next week, do I have access to the beta, too?

• Congrats and I will truly be like a hyped rabbit tomorrow ! =D

Though if you missed my question on Kickstarter here it comes again.

“A question though what do you mean by “get your beta keys by end of day tomorrow” ? Does that mean we get them at nighttime tomorrow ?”

For glory of battle !

• I’m not gonna lie, EVERY limb in my body is excited for the beta tomorrow, it’s gonna be a blast!

• @Oscar:

I’m not gonna lie, EVERY limb in my body is excited for the beta tomorrow, it’s gonna be a blast!

@Oscar:

EVERY limb in my body is excited

@Oscar:

EVERY limb

:?

• @FreakingCreepy:

@Oscar:

I’m not gonna lie, EVERY limb in my body is excited for the beta tomorrow, it’s gonna be a blast!

@Oscar den Store:

EVERY limb in my body is excited

@Oscar:

EVERY limb

:?

And I’m not even lying 8-)

• @Oscar:

it’s gonna be a blast!

:shield2:

• @FreakingCreepy:

all dat monee :o
    Will I be able to spawn barrels in the console? I have this idea…

Barrel-slicing game-mode is a must.

• I’m not saying there’s an achievement for teamkilling Tibbs, I’m just saying there **might **be. So if you see him in your server, just keep that in mind. 8-)

• @SlyGoat:

I’m not saying there’s an achievement for teamkilling Tibbs, I’m just saying there **might **be. So if you see him in your server, just keep that in mind. 8-)

Haha. Oh wow, that got a smile out of me. Watch your back Tibbs. Your going to get attacked from both sides.

But seriously, I would love a chance to get to play with a game dev. I’ve never done that before.

• @Tibberius:

Look for me on the battlefield under the name “Tibberius Bane”, and watch out for the rest of the developers with the tag [Chiv-Dev], it is likely to be the last thing you will ever see!

Excuse me Mr Piggott, some of us testers are capable of kicking your arse! As well as the others in the development team! ;)

• I’m fairly sure the devs will be targeted by the entire enemy team during upcoming beta matches. Prepare yourselves. The masses are out for your blood. :fight:

• I actually want to brofist Tibbs while we burn Stoneshills village.

We could do a fun match like in the old aoc, a team composed by devs and friends, versus a team composed by pubbers. Or devs vs Oldfags, or something like that.

• Developer

I already have all my supplies ready, from the moment I wake up until the moment I sleep I plan on playing Chivalry tomorrow. Pizza, Chips, pop and bloody video game murder, my enemies shall tremble at my might, or from their rigamortis. :D

• @Wingy:

I actually want to brofist Tibbs while we burn Stoneshills village.

We could do a fun match like in the old aoc, a team composed by devs and friends, versus a team composed by pubbers. Or devs vs Oldfags, or something like that.

The oldies have had plenty of frags on the devs, let the new blood get a shot first :P

• Developer

KickStarter beta keys going out in ~1.5 Hours at midnight (EST)! I hope you all are prepared. It will be approximately a 2.6GB download. We hope to see you all on the battlefield!

• @Tibberius:

KickStarter beta keys going out in ~1.5 Hours at midnight (EST)! I hope you all are prepared. It will be approximately a 2.6GB download. We hope to see you all on the battlefield!

So excited. :D

These keys you are sending for beta, are they also applicable to the release version, or will you be sending separate keys later on for that?

• Just curious… but once I download the game, will I get my music too? I’m actually interested in that.

• @Tibberius:

Great news! I hope I can peel myself away from this game at some point tonight because I’m halfway through a home-reno project that I have to finish tomorrow. Knowing me, I’ll drink too many beers, drink a bunch of cola to keep myself from falling asleep from beer, and then OD on leftover pizza and my wife will whoop my ass tomorrow harder than mine will be tonight.