Jumped from level 3 to 28

• During a game of free-for-all this morning I killed an archer with my dagger and consequently jumped around 25 levels unlocking the relevant achievements as well as all the daggers!

If you look at my achievements attached, you can see the all daggers unlocked, and levels 5, 10 and 20 achievements all unlocked at the same time.

I’m not even sure I killed 20 men when I got the Vulture’s Chef achievement

Hope someone can solve this one for me!

• a cheating server?

• possibly! But it only happened with one of my kills and the whole Vulture’s Chef issue occurred on another server which hints more a bug than anything? Probably wrong though!

• Got the same Problem, I jumped from rank 18 to 32! About a week ago I’ve contact the steam support about that but they still don’t answered.

• @CyberCube:

Got the same Problem, I jumped from rank 18 to 32! About a week ago I’ve contact the steam support about that but they still don’t answered.

You shouldn’t contact Steam about these things. Go to a Chivalry mod or developer.

• yeah but how to contact the chivalry developers?
    when you want to contact them from the website it says “go to the forum”
    im really pissed, i have the same problem

• I dropped 11 ranks once, but it reset later.

• k first i jumped from lvl 6 to 28
    10min ago i jumped from lvl 28 to lvl 14 …
    the next match i was lvl 28 again
    something is going terrible wrong with this leveling system and i hope that some developers will respond cause it really kills the fun …

• @Matti:

You shouldn’t contact Steam about these things. Go to a Chivalry mod or developer.

Okay, but how can I contact the developers?
    @gregcau:

I dropped 11 ranks once, but it reset later.

It seems that if the ranks dropped they become normal again when you play on an official server, but that doesn’t work when the ranks jumped to a very high position.

I tried to change my rank manuelly by changing it in the configurations, but it doesn’t work.
    Does anbody else got another suggestion for me?

• @CyberCube:

Okay, but how can I contact the developers?

On here it would seem!

• The same thing happened to a friend and myself on a ffa server.

We both jumped to rank 28 with our first kills, coming from rank 4 (him) and 18 (me). We would really love to see these ranks rolled back.

• Have to agree.

I was like level 14, and bing level 31 with one kill…

But like there is no support for the game, impossible to ask for a roll back that I wish.

Also, it seems now that I can’t unlock the Veteran helmets. Since then, I unlocked all the weapons for some class, and they are still unavailable.

• @Enalya:

Have to agree.

I was like level 14, and bing level 31 with one kill…

But like there is no support for the game, impossible to ask for a roll back that I wish.

Also, it seems now that I can’t unlock the Veteran helmets. Since then, I unlocked all the weapons for some class, and they are still unavailable.

Seems a shame that there isn’t really any official support for issues other than posting here which seems to do very little! I also unlocked all the weapons but only for the weapon I got the kill with (a dagger)

• @Enalya:

Veteran Helmets not working is something that popped up recently and will be addressed in a patch in the near future.

As to the weird rank thing, I can’t really comment. I’ll pass this on to a programmer and hopefully we’ll see what’s up.

• Thanks a lot for those answers !
    Happy to see that we are read.

• yeah, I’ve also often dropped down from my rank to a lower one, (even rank 0)- after a while it got normal again. But these time I jumped 10 ranks up and it seems like it won’t change anymore…