Fight Pub

• Would anyone be interested in a new map (yes) but more specifically a AoC styled Fight_pub type map.
    A big ol tavern for brawls only.
    For anyone who never played the map, I put a few screenies at the bottom of the post. you can hack and slash each other until your heart’s content outside the tavern but when you walk through the door, all your weapons are all checked in automatically until you leave again.

And yes all the tables and chairs are fully destructible

Screen shots

• That would be awesome. It would be cool if you can pick up a chair and break it over someone’s head too. Chairs wouldn’t be that strong so one hit only.

And no helmets too.

• You can have all my money if you make it so I can detach the hanging moose head from the wall and bludgeon people to death with it.

• A fight in a pub is an amazing idea for a map, either with fists or normal weapons.

• Can it purple?

The first rule of Fight Pub is…

• @ReMixx:

Can it purple?

No Girls allowed! Oh wait that’'s the he man woman haters club… Don’t talk about Fight Pub!

• Great idea! :)

• I actually genuinely have been thinking of this as a FFA map idea to try when the mod tools are released! :D

• @AngryDave:

I actually genuinely have been thinking of this as a FFA map idea to try when the mod tools are released! :D

Sounds like the perfect map to make using the mod tools. I say someone go for it! :P

• @King:

@AngryDave:

I actually genuinely have been thinking of this as a FFA map idea to try when the mod tools are released! :D

Sounds like the perfect map to make using the mod tools. I say someone go for it! :P

As soon as Crusty finishes programming the mod tools for us :P

• @ReMixx:

Can it purple?

COME HITHER!

The second rule is… DEFEND THE FARM!

• will there be a filthy pleasant giving shots in the bar?

• @soni2295:

will there be a filthy pleasant giving shots in the bar?

It would hardly be a tavern with out one.

• @King:

@soni2295:

will there be a filthy pleasant giving shots in the bar?

It would hardly be a tavern with out one.

What about wenches?

• That’s kinda what I meant but to be very specific.
    No tavern is complete without its wench.

• bar waiter and waitress.

• retarded idea for the devs to be wasting time on. This is something the community could develop once the SDK is released. It would be a simple map to create. So why waste the devs time with it? Besides it is not like fist is a great idea in the first place. It is idiotic and way OP. It would have been better if the fists would knock you out instead of killing you that way teammates would be forced to protect you till you woke up. Punching ones head of is just plain silly.

• @Retsnom:

retarded idea for the devs to be wasting time on. This is something the community could develop once the SDK is released. It would be a simple map to create. So why waste the devs time with it? Besides it is not like fist is a great idea in the first place. It is idiotic and way OP. It would have been better if the fists would knock you out instead of killing you that way teammates would be forced to protect you till you woke up. Punching ones head of is just plain silly.

They were talking about it being as a mod, not one for the devs to work on, silly. Don’t be a downer :P

Although in that case, this should probably be in the ideas/suggestions forum xP

• It’s certainly the perfect map for someone to make. the question was however if people wanted to see an official map made.
    Looks like the chances are it will be made by an awesome modder rather then made as an official map.
    And as such is the case… to ideas and suggestions this goes!

• I, OMTHUR, SON OF OMKUR, BACK THIS CLAIM!

Only the manliest of warriors shall prevail!