Kings too fast

• Anyone else feel like kings shouldn’t be able to flee from fights so easily?
    The chase mechanic doesn’t really help when a king can break line of sight by jumping up and down the floors in his throneroom. By the time pursuers can surround him the defenders have respawned.

I think slowing sprint for kings by 20% or so would do the job. Enough to buy some time and relocate if overwhelmed, not enough to run forever from vanguards and knights.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown, and surely the royal knees grow weary under the weight of three weapons.

• I think the kings are fairly well balanced at the moment.

• king dies 80% of the time, its fine.

Malric however needs much faster shoes.

• Malric needs rocket boots to balance that particular objective.

• @Martin:

Malric needs rocket boots to balance that particular objective.

Add a laser gun too please

• It kind of makes up for the first objective being as hard as it is.

• @MrRedshark:

It kind of makes up for the first objective being as hard as it is.

So just because a single stage is difficult, the next four should be a push over?

• @MrRedshark:

A more eloquent solution is to rebalance both objectives. First easier, last harder.

From a pacing standpoint, that first objective should never be harder than the last one. Especially by so much. I mean, we’re fighting Malric. The leader of the Masons. And he dies 3-5 min every time.

• @DokB:

@MrRedshark:

So just because a single stage is difficult, the next four should be a push over?

Old Hillside all over again!!! Trebs destroyed? GG, Masons.

• @Slaughtervomit:

@DokB:

@MrRedshark:

Old Hillside all over again!!! Trebs destroyed? GG, Masons.

Actually post patch they ships are harder to sink and as long as archers protect the bottom I’ve seen it defended many times.