Feint Alternate attack Glitch

• Edited out the bug explanation to avoid potential abuse - this is already known, but thanks for the report!

• Sounds like something that would tick off Chuck.

• I can confirm this bug as well.

• Which view does the actual applied hit?

Like does the hitbox swing from the right or the left?

Just wondering whether it is the guy initiating the attack or the guy receiving the attack that gets the disadvantage here. ;)

• @AngryDave:

Which view does the actual applied hit?

Just wondering whether it is the guy initiating the attack or the guy receiving the attack that gets the disadvantage here. ;)

To me it sounds like the receiver gets it bad. Heh. Heh.

• @ReMixx:

@AngryDave:

Which view does the actual applied hit?

To me it sounds like the receiver gets it bad. Heh. Heh.

Yeah. From the perspective of the player doing the bug, it will look normal, regardless if it’s in first or third person.
    But from other players’ perspectives, the normal attack animation will play but the actual attack hitbox will be an alternate swing.

• I wonder then if this could explain how some attacks that I’m sure I parried perfectly still hit? I guess I’m actually parrying in the wrong direction.

Probably also explains why it always seems to be the same players that manage to get “through” more parries than others, as it is basically reproducible to some extent.

• BUMP!

This bug really needs acknowledgement by the devs.

From my experience so far, quite a few people have been abusing this bug, maybe inadvertently but it’s happened with a bit of frequency since the content patch that it’s certainly an important issue to address.

I will try to record footage of this bug in action or a dev could PM me and join a server with me so I can demonstrate.

• Sorry, thought I replied to this already. This bug has been known for a while, was brought to my attention originally by int | bada. It’ll be fixed soon

• @SlyGoat:

Sorry, thought I replied to this already. This bug has been known for a while, was brought to my attention originally by int | bada. It’ll be fixed soon

Yay!