Double weapons

• Is just and a idea.
    For the man at arms, the ability to use 2 weapons at the same, 2 of the same small weapon one in each hand, with stats similar to a secondary with shield.
    a slightly faster attack, same block area, unable to block arrows.
    just to add variety to the game.

• I want double mauls.

Double double axes? :lol:

• @Slaughtervomit:

I want double mauls.

man at arms can’t use mauls, and double double axes (quadruplaxe) could be very dangerous for the user.

• @soni2295:

@Slaughtervomit:

I want double mauls.

man at arms can’t use mauls, and double double axes (quadruplaxe) could be very dangerous for the user.

Double fire pots!

• I have pondered this dualwield myself too. I think its possible to do, just make those alternative swings and overheads work as second weapon swings + add thurst attack or double thurst :)

quarterstaff is closest to dual wield right now. Also thought if archer’s sabre could be animated to wield as twohander? No need to add damage or speed, just would be much more neat looking.

• and it should take the special weapon.

• Yes, oh man, yes! I think it fits the profile of MaA very nicely, and the idea to put the alternate attacks on the left hand sword swings is fitting.

• Actually a really cool idea that’s not at all out of line, like some other suggestions or implements can be sometimes when you read around in this section. It would be very nice to try out :)

• Yeah I was thinking it would be cool for MAA to get dual 1h weapons especially if it makes good use of alternate attacks and the potential combo varieties.