We need a sack of rocks.

• Archer can pick pebbles up off the ground willy-nilly like a little kid. So why can’t the other classes? Surely they can throw a rock at least kinda far, and it would sure as hell be fun for everyone to have some throwing rocks (maybe even in their own slot, like fists)

• Noone else? At the very least I think that Man At Arms deserves a bag of rocks, as it fits his personality

• And what purpose would throwing rocks serve? They wouldn’t do any damage.

• @lemonater47:

And what purpose would throwing rocks serve? They wouldn’t do any damage.

Well, rock things I guess. They could have a limited capacity, and cause enemies to flinch like when you kick or bash them (less recovery time needed though) or they could be unlimited, low damage weapons meant as an alternative to fisting. Stamina cost for throwing could be a factor as well.

• It would turn into a rock throwing fest No matter how you do it.

• @lemonater47:

It would turn into a rock throwing fest No matter how you do it.

Absolutely looking forward to that

• Why can’t we pull trees out from the roots and throw them at people? :x

• @Matti:

Why can’t we pull trees out from the roots and throw them at people? :x

Now this I would like to see. also we should be able to borrow heat from the center of the sun to toss at each other

• @lemonater47:

….this is a bad thing? Sounds fun as hell.

• @Slaughtervomit:

@lemonater47:

….this is a bad thing? Sounds fun as hell.

For a little bit maybe.

But when has there ever been a battle with people picking up rocks o the ground and spamming at everybody else doing the same damn thing. It would completely change the game.

Rather than thinking of it from a fun for 5 minute thing think how it will affect the whole game. Its like a throwable kick. All the team damage. People will throw it at their own team and look the other way and no one would no who did what. And then a billy of rocks come flying from the other team and well…

No.

• maybe with the SDK coming soon, someone could make a map where you can ONLY throw rocks…
    would satisfy the rock addicts here without affecting the game :D

• I actually thought this was going to be in reference to dropping big, heavy rocks from walls onto defenders below. Which I think would be awesome, kind of like boiling oil.