Low gravity servers?

• I saw a couple of YouTube videos where everyone had low gravity, anyone know the name of the server?

• A fair few Low Gravity servers have been popping up. What do you think about them and their break from immersion?

[youtubehd:3krqk7kl]kZOK9izxUu0[/youtubehd:3krqk7kl]

• This has already been posted countless times now.

The search function helps to find them.

• @JHoersten2:

This has already been posted countless times now.

What a helpful post.

I like the low gravity servers, its fun as an archer lol

• @gregcau:

@JHoersten2:

This has already been posted countless times now.

What a helpful post.

I like the low gravity servers, its fun as an archer lol

That’s a good point, do the arrow’s have less curvature?

• @NaBrO:

No

But why did you post this 4 times in different forums.

• can archers shoot in mid air?

• @soni2295:

can archers shoot in mid air?

yep

• Hopefully this is only for specific servers. The server list could become mad if someone figured out how to hack this onto every server.

• @NaBrO:

Hopefully this is only for specific servers. The server list could become mad if someone figured out how to hack this onto every server.

Hack? It’s changing a basic server configuration option. Each server operator determines which settings to run.

• @JHoersten2:

@NaBrO:

Hopefully this is only for specific servers. The server list could become mad if someone figured out how to hack this onto every server.

Hack? It’s changing a basic server configuration option. Each server operator determines which settings to run.

But do you think it will ever come to people learning how to bypass operator rights and just being able to setGravity and setSpeed themselves?

• @gregcau:

@NaBrO:

No

But why did you post this 4 times in different forums.

They do…

• @NaBrO:

But do you think it will ever come to people learning how to bypass operator rights and just being able to setGravity and setSpeed themselves?

Absolutely, someone is going to make a hack available and the screw with every server.

Is it going to be you?

• Low Gravity servers are hilarious, proof of said statement here haha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFc1pnGJXkQ

• ~RD~ Modded Matrix Mayhem
    come try this server its got a ton of things modded for alot of fun, the low gravity being one of them.
    If its thrown or shot u also get way more ammo and it flies way way faster, plus the classes are all modded to be faster as well, sum very intense gameplay, come check it out guys.

• Heh Kotaku, Gamespot and all those sorts of sites are all reporting on this.

Wierd that things which used to be common in the past are so rare nowadays. Most games are locked down as much as possible now due to ranking ladders and social stats and stuff etc

• I am kinda glad that they’re not catching on like how they did in call of duty

• Tried it the day of Valentine’s day on Morte Couille, it was pretty fun.

Who would be interested, link my video…

EfEY-D8yxi4

• I think the community is to blame for these servers. If people didn’t use them, they wouldn’t be about.

• low grav servers r way more fun then being glued to the ground, long as ur not jumping like 100 ft high like in that video,this game doesnt have the mechanics built in to adjust air movment/ air speed like unreal tourney does, but 10-15 ft jump is perfect and adds so many more ways to kill ppl in this game, jumping off sumthing to rain down an overhand attack smashing ur oponent to
    death = pricless