Attack/Parry Mouse Sensitivity Glitch

• If you chain parry after either another perry or an attack you lose the expected sensitivity ''Drag." If you use high mouse sensitivities this can cause you to kinda spazz out because you go from normal attacking mouse drag to regular sensitives with neither warning nor cause. 'Tis can be very annoying at times.
    If you are attacking or parrying your mouse should remain the same sensitivity at all times.

I’ll add a video if requested, but doubt it’s needed.

-Park Ranger Jeff

• This has already been reported. It’s a bug that annoys (and is most prevalent with) shield users more than most - raise your shield immediately after lowering it (queue a block) and the aiming speed cap is bypassed.

Here’s the thread: http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=10323

Here’s a dev response:
    @SlyGoat:

This is already on our internal bug tracker but couldn’t make it in time for CU1, so it’ll be fixed for the follow up patch.

• Before I posted I looked through the official bug thread and couldn’t find it. Thanks for the response.

• @novus:

Before I posted I looked through the official bug thread and couldn’t find it. Thanks for the response.

Yeah, I wasn’t chastising you for this. Each person refers to a bug in a different name or context so it’s hard to search to see if something has already been reported (assuming it’s not on the stickied bug list).