Graphic Lag.

• I have a huge problem and I need help with it. Although its not just a problem with CMW, but Im playing it all the time and it annoyes me most in there.
    Im having a serious problem with lag, but only when a lot of players show up on screen (although in 42/42 server with full capacity, it lags all the time, even if theres noone on screen). It most likely has to do something with my PC, but the game runs buttery smooth in duel mode, when there are only two of us. Im attaching DxDiag, maybe it can help. Btw, I need help right now more than ever, because CMW is the first game that broke my League of Legends addiction, and I dont want to play that game anytime soon :D . Thx alot for answer.

• @KombatCZ:

I have a huge problem and I need help with it. Although its not just a problem with CMW, but Im playing it all the time and it annoyes me most in there.
    Im having a serious problem with lag, but only when a lot of players show up on screen (although in 42/42 server with full capacity, it lags all the time, even if theres noone on screen). It most likely has to do something with my PC, but the game runs buttery smooth in duel mode, when there are only two of us. Im attaching DxDiag, maybe it can help. Btw, I need help right now more than ever, because CMW is the first game that broke my League of Legends addiction, and I dont want to play that game anytime soon :D . Thx alot for answer.

Hi KombatCZ,

It’s most likely your processor (going on almost 4 years since it’s release). Chivalry is not kind to AMD processors either. Every player on the server creates more work for your CPU from the physics/tracer calculations. Are 24 person servers okay for you? If so, you might want to stay with those versus 32+.

Oh and grab the latest nvidia video driver. It probably won’t help for this game, but it’s always good to be on the latest if they don’t introduce new bugs :)

• Thanks for answer, but Im actually lagging on all the servers when theres atleast 8-10 players on each team, but again only when theyre on screen.
    I wouldnt mind getting a new proccesor, but I did some researching and better processor is for alot of money. If its just a problem with AMD processors, could I get a same level processor, but from a different developer?

• The only answer you will have for fps issues in this game: your pc sucks

They should say that you need at least a i5 to run this game, because the problem is with the processor not video card.
    Doesn’t matter if it’s in low or high my fps is complete shit.

Gets a little better after the update but not that all.

• i have i3 CPU , and after last patch cant play on servers , where are more than 15-18 ppl, even on lowest settings