Inconsistent damage and attacking/blocking not responding

• I was wondering if anyone else has encountered these problems.

I was playing as a vanguard when this MAA killed me four times in a row with two swings using a broadsword, which is possible when hitting the head. Later when I was playing as a MAA I ran across a vanguard who was afk. I aimed directly at his head but it took me three hits to kill him. There was also another occasion where it took me three stabs with the broadsword to the torso to kill another MAA, even though two should be enough to do the job.

The other problem I’m having is that the game sometimes doesn’t respond when I want to attack or block. I’m pretty sure it’s got nothing to do with my hardware since everything works just fine outside the game. It happens quite rarely but often enough to be very annoying. It interrupts my combos and leaves me wide open to attacks.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

• This has been happening a lot when i’m trying to kick, i’ll be ready with enough stamin, not being hit or recovering from a hit and the kick just plain wont go even with 2-3 presses of the mouse. I’ve noticed more problems when the game runs slow on 32 player servers on CPU labour intensive maps.

• @LeoTheUnprofessional:

I was wondering if anyone else has encountered these problems.

I was playing as a vanguard when this MAA killed me four times in a row with two swings using a broadsword, which is possible when hitting the head. Later when I was playing as a MAA I ran across a vanguard who was afk. I aimed directly at his head but it took me three hits to kill him. There was also another occasion where it took me three stabs with the broadsword to the torso to kill another MAA, even though two should be enough to do the job.

The other problem I’m having is that the game sometimes doesn’t respond when I want to attack or block. I’m pretty sure it’s got nothing to do with my hardware since everything works just fine outside the game. It happens quite rarely but often enough to be very annoying. It interrupts my combos and leaves me wide open to attacks.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Two Overheads are required to kill a Vanguard in the head with the Broadsword, and both must hit the head. Horizontal swings (Slashes)

Three torso Stabs are always required to kill a MaA. A Stab and an Overhead will be able to kill the MaA in the torso as well.

Source

I’m afraid I can’t say much on your other problems, as they often have other factors involved (lag, PC hiccups caused by external programs, etc…). I don’t believe I experience them to the degree you seem to, either, and I don’t consistently experience many problems I consider horribly fatal.

• I actually do find that the weapon damages seem off at times. Does seem like I’m having to land way more hits than needed according to the damage values chart. For example I’m absolutely sure I landed 2 halberd overheads on an archer in a game yesterday and he lived. They even flinched him.

• Damage is consistent in my 700+ hours of play. Broadsword like Nik said requires 2 overheads or stabs to the head to kill a vanguard. Maa just needing 1 overhead to torso then another torso hit with any attack.