Please make at least 1 official South American Server

• We need one… we only have 4 UNOFFICIAL servers… 3 are from brazil (1 is always duel, 2 are a mix), and 1 server from Argentina which lags a lot. We need more servers, please :( , just 1 official server with the latest map cycle, the worst part about unofficial servers is that hosts don’t even bother to update the map cycle, so we can’t even play the new maps or modes unless we get 70% of the votes in a votemap, and that’s almost impossible given there are always people voting no for no reason. Also the servers sometimes lag (server side) because their PC and/or internet is not good enough to hold too many people, etc.

Did I said please :( ?

• play the australians servers.

• @soni2295:

play the australians servers.

Do you even know where south america is?

• I’m not sure why we don’t have any Official South American servers. Does Multiplay not have any there?

• @ReMixx:

I’m not sure why we don’t have any Official South American servers. Does Multiplay not have any there?

No sir, it would be awesome to have one, as I previously posted you have a large community in South America. It would be a pitty to lose it due to the lack of an official server.

• @ReMixx:

I’m not sure why we don’t have any Official South American servers. Does Multiplay not have any there?

As Abyss said, we don’t have any kind of official servers :( , please add one, at least ONE, so we can play flawlessly and with the most recent map cycle in a stable server.

• @soni2295:

The cables got through North America first then through South America. So you would get more ping. Australia is 180-200 to the East coast USA. Its even more down I South America. Even New Zealand which is closer has 200-220 ping to the east coast. Its the way the ibternet cables work.

And South America is still a long way away so even a direct cable would be 150 ping.

• I meant does the company, Multiplay, not offer servers in South America?

Australia: Sydney
    Canada: Toronto
    France: Paris
    Germany: Frankfurt
    Italy: Milan (Comms servers temporarily in Germany)
    Netherlands: Amsterdam
    Russia: Moscow
    Singapore: Singapore
    Sweden: Hudiksvall
    UK: London
    US: Atlanta - Georgia, Chicago - Illinois, Herndon - Virginia, Los Angeles - California, New York - New York, San Antonio - Texas, Seattle - Washington, St. Louis - Missouri

http://www.multiplaygameservers.com/gam … -chivalry/

Well that would be why. Multiplay doesn’t offer any servers in South America and Multiplay is Torn Banner’s exclusive partner for Official Servers. :(

• @ReMixx:

I meant does the company, Multiplay, not offer servers in South America?

Australia: Sydney
    Canada: Toronto
    France: Paris
    Germany: Frankfurt
    Italy: Milan (Comms servers temporarily in Germany)
    Netherlands: Amsterdam
    Russia: Moscow
    Singapore: Singapore
    Sweden: Hudiksvall
    UK: London
    US: Atlanta - Georgia, Chicago - Illinois, Herndon - Virginia, Los Angeles - California, New York - New York, San Antonio - Texas, Seattle - Washington, St. Louis - Missouri

http://www.multiplaygameservers.com/gam … -chivalry/

Well that would be why. Multiplay doesn’t offer any servers in South America and Multiplay is Torn Banner’s exclusive partner for Official Servers. :(

Do mods have admin rights on multiplay servers?

• @lemonater47:

All mods have admin on all of the Official Servers. So yes.

• @ReMixx:

@lemonater47:

But not all multiplay servers have the word official in front of it. Just multiplay.

Though official servers don’t have the word multiplay.

I’ve confused myself, too tired.

• @lemonater47:

@ReMixx:

@lemonater47:

But not all multiplay servers have the word official in front of it. Just multiplay.

Though official servers don’t have the word multiplay.

I’ve confused myself, too tired.

Not all Multiplay servers are Official Torn Banner Studios servers. The complete list is here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7082. All mods have admin access on all of those servers.

• @AbyssusAther:

@soni2295:

Do you even know where south america is?

maybe play an antarctica server?